These logs are looking allot better. But we still have some work to do.Please print out these instructions, or copy them to a Notepad file. It will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps..uninstall some programs
NOTE** Because of the cleanup process some of the programs I have listed may not be in add/remove anymore this is fine just move to the next item on the list.
You can remove these programs using add/remove or you can use the free uninstaller from Revo (Revo does allot better of a job)Programs to remove
Java 7 Update 9
Java™ 6 Update 5
Java™ 6 Update 7
McAfee Security Scan Plus
Please download and install Revo Uninstaller Free
- Double click Revo Uninstaller to run it.
- From the list of programs double click on The Program to remove
- When prompted if you want to uninstall click Yes.
- Be sure the Moderate option is selected then click Next.
- The program will run, If prompted again click Yes
- when the built-in uninstaller is finished click on Next.
- Once the program has searched for leftovers click Next.
- Check/tick the bolded items only on the list then click Delete
- when prompted click on Yes and then on next.
- put a check on any folders that are found and select delete
- when prompted select yes then on next
- Once done click Finish.
Please go here to install Java
Clean Out Temp Files
- click on the Free Java Download Button
- click on Agree and start Free download
- click on Run
- click on run again
- click on install
- when install is complete click on close
: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware :
- This small application you may want to keep and use once a week to keep the computer clean.
Download CCleaner from here CCleaner
- Run the installer to install the application.
- When it gives you the option to install Yahoo toolbar uncheck the box next to it.
- Run CCleaner. default settings are fine
- Click Run Cleaner.
- Close CCleaner.
I see that you have MBAM installed - That is great!! and at this time I would like you to update it and run me a quick scan
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
- Double-click mbam icon
- go to the update tab at the top
- click on check for updates
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply
- If you accidentally close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
- C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.Download HijackThis
"information and logs"
- Go Here to download HijackThis program
- Save HijackThis to your desktop.
- Right Click on Hijackthis and select "Run as Admin" (XP users just need to double click to run)
- Click on "Do A system scan and save a logfile" (if you do not see "Do A system scan and save a logfile" then click on main menu)
- copy and paste hijackthis report into the topic
- In your next post I need the following
- Log From MBAM
- report from Hijackthis
- let me know of any problems you may have had
- How is the computer doing now?