Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

only 3.5 GB out of 681GB free on my hard drive [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

23red

23red

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,797 posts
Hi Rich :)
Thank you for the Malwarebytes info. We'll look into that more in a bit.
They're seeming suspect, and we're looking at the backup programs you have running in figuring out what is generating all the files. One is Nortons the other a Belkin backup program.
Let's try and see if we can see what is maybe moving alot and taking all the space in real time ~ so to speak.

Download Process Explorer from this link to your Desktop.

About Downloading: You had a question about that earlier....I've found that with Vista and maybe 7 too, in order to not put it in the Downloads folder ~ which is default ~ when you download something you have to click the arrow button

Posted Image

Then click Save As

Posted Image

Then choose Desktop from the left side panel.

Posted Image

Sometimes downloads want to go to my pictures as that's where I last put something. Maybe that is what happened with your downloads?
That is how to save to Desktop without copy and paste from somewhere else...like the downloads folder ;)
Please let me know if this helps.

Onward.
1. Right click the Process Explorer Icon on your Desktop, choose Run as Administrator

2. Click Run

3. Accept the UAC prompt.

4. Once opened, you'll see a list of processes.

5. Click the top of the Working Set column (click on Working Set) once, here I see everything running now. The offender would be up top.

6. Ok...I won't make you make and send a picture this time ;)
This one's easier to use that way:
Up top click on File ~> Save As then Save in the new window to save the text to your desktop
Much easier, yes? :)

7. Please copy the System Idle Process text log back here for viewing.

Thank you :)

Advertisements

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
23red,
I hope this is what you are looking for, see attached. Your desktop help didnt work. I couldnt run as admin
Also, when I logged on it went "startup repair" for several minutes. Looked liked it was in safe mode.
Thanks,
Rich

Attached Files

23red

23red

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,797 posts
Hiya Rich :)

Great! Thank you for that scan result. Excellent work :thumbsup:

Ok, let's proceed this way:

Step 1

Before we start we need to disable WinPatrol so that it won't interfere with the fixes. We will re-enable it once we are finished.

1. Open the WinPatrol program.

2. Click on the Options tab.

3. You should see a check box at the bottom of the window that says, Automatically run WinPatrol when computer starts

4. Un-check the box in front of this message and then re-start the computer.

Step 2

OTL Fix

Please right click on Posted Image on your Desktop, choose Run as Administrator, accept UAC prompts.

*Under Posted Image
in the textbox at the bottom, please paste in the following:

:Commands
[CreateRestorePoint]
:OTL
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2076359882-1546476900-126256798-1004\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.duckduckgo.com
[2013/11/16 06:24:32 | 000,002,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\{E03DC0C0-B5FB-4666-BDD2-8A3A781B50F2}
[2013/11/03 11:47:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\sp
:Files
ipconfig /flushdns /c
netsh advfirewall reset /c
netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state on /c
:Commands
[resethosts]
[emptytemp]
[Reboot]

• Then click the Posted Image button at the top
• Let the program run unhindered.
• When complete, a small window pops up Posted Image
• Click ok to open the fixlog, then close it.
• I do not need to see the log this time. ;)

Step 3

CleanUp with OTL

• Now close all other programs apart from OTL as this step will require a reboot.
• On the OTL main screen, press the Posted Image button.
• Say Yes to the prompt and then allow the program to reboot your computer.
• OTL will remove itself and you will should see your space return.

Step 4

Combofix

***Read through this entire procedure and if you have any questions, please ask them before you begin. Then either print out, or copy this page to Notepad and save to your desktop for reference as you will not have any browsers open while you are carrying out portions of these instructions.***

* IMPORTANT - Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications before downloading ComboFix, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here.

The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.

**Note: It is important that Combofix is saved to your desktop**

Download ComboFix from one of the locations below, and save it to your Desktop. Or in your case, download it and then right click to copy then Paste it to your Desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

• Close any open browsers.

• Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.

• Accept the disclaimer and allow to update if it asks

Posted Image

• ComboFix will then extract it's files before beginning the scan.

Posted Image

• When the scanning begins you will see a window like the image below. Although the program states that the scan typically doesn't take more than 10 minutes there are 50 stages or so that it goes through. On a severely infected machine it can take much longer so please be patient.

Posted Image

• When finished, it shall produce a log for you.
• Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Important Notes:
1. Do not mouseclick combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall
2. Do not "re-run" ComboFix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.
3. If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion" after running Combofix, please restart the computer. That will cure it.

A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running ComboFix on your own.
This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use. ComboFix Should Not be used unless requested by a forum helper

Please make sure you include the combo fix log in your next reply as well as describe how your computer is running now

Don't forget to reenable your Firewall and Anti-Virus!

When you return please:

Post the Combofix log
How is your space looking from all angles ;)
How is the computer running?

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
23red,
My free space is back to 640GB but my D drive (HP Recovery)only has 2.05GB available. I enabled Norton and received this message and it seemed ominous:

Filename: setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_22_03_35.exe.part
Full Path: c:\Users\Richard\Downloads\setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_22_03_35.exe.part

Details
Stability Unknown,  Very Few Users,  Very New,  Unproven

Origin
Downloaded from Unknown

Activity
Actions performed: Suspicious actions performed: None

Developers Not Available
Version Not Available
Identified 11/21/2013 at 7:41:57 PM
Last Used Not Available
Startup Item No

Unknown
This program crash history is not known.

Very Few Users
Fewer than 5 users in the Norton Community have used this file.

Very New
This file was released less than 1 week  ago.

Unproven
There is not enough information about this file to recommend it.

Source File:
firefox.exeFile Created:
setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_22_03_35.exe.part

File Thumbprint - SHA:
f670631e0db1a3cc7c17469b4fc3096ab7c15da5913edb1f52d5f627bc68cb0f
File Thumbprint - MD5:
Not available

But the bigger issue is I did not disable Malwarebytes so ComboFix stopped so I uninstalled Malwarebytes but it said I had to reboot to completely uninstall.

So I did not re-run Combofix.

I'm sorry I made a mess of things.
Rich

23red

23red

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,797 posts

Not a problem, no mess: You're good, thanks for stopping and asking ;)
The file is Kazpersky's, nothing bad.

Right click then Delete the ComboFix copy you have, download a fresh copy to your Desktop.

Disable the lot: Norton AntiVirus and Firewall, Malwarebytes and WinPatrol.
Uninstalling Malwarebytes was fine as well, leave it off until Combofix is done.
Reboot after disabling AV's etc., then run Combofix.

Make sure to reenable Norton AV, Norton Firewall and WinPatrol when you're done with the Combofix run!

Please let me know how it goes :)

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
23red,
Before I do that I just this morning received a "safety notice" from AT&T Security Center that said Bot Traffic had been detected on my computer.

Infection details:
Type:ZeroAccess
Source port:61137
Destination IP: 68.xx.xx.237
destination port: 16471

Should I proceed with your instructions or would you like me do do something else in light of this recent development?

Thanks,
Rich

23red

23red

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,797 posts

This is interesting. I've seen no evidence of that.
Ok, in light of what they've said hold off on the Combofix run. We'll go outside of Windows and see if there's anything to see...

Let's do this instead:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
23red,
Ok here is the FRST log:

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 03-12-2013 02
Ran by Richard (administrator) on RICH-HP on 03-12-2013 18:40:57
Running from C:\Users\Richard\Downloads
Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English(US)
Internet Explorer Version 11
Boot Mode: Normal

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

() C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
(Affinegy, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\BelkinService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
() C:\Program Files\Belkin\Belkin USB Print and Storage Center\BkBackupScheduler.exe
() C:\Program Files\Belkin\Belkin USB Print and Storage Center\Bkapcs.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Company) C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Client Services\HPClientServices.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Services\IPT\jhi_service.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\NOBuAgent.exe
(PDF Complete Inc) C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe
(Microsoft Corp.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
(Yahoo! Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe
(Safer Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
(Microsoft Corp.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe
(Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Elements 11 Organizer\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Calendar\Service\GCalService.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Company) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSA_Service.exe
(Intuit Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service v4\IntuitUpdateService.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\20.4.0.40\ccsvchst.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\VIP Access Client\VIPAppService.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\20.4.0.40\ccsvchst.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Calendar\Service\HPTouchSmartSyncCalReminderApp.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Odometer\hpsysdrv.exe
(The Eraser Project) C:\Program Files\Eraser\Eraser.exe
(Hewlett-Packard Co.) C:\Program Files\hp\HP ENVY 4500 series\Bin\ScanToPCActivationApp.exe
(Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe
(Affinegy, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\BelkinRouterMonitor.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
(Belkin International, Inc.) C:\Program Files\Belkin\Belkin USB Print and Storage Center\Connect.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Affinegy, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\BelkinSetup.exe
(Affinegy, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\dlnaPlugin.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(Mozilla Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
(Adobe Systems, Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerPlugin_11_9_900_152.exe
(Adobe Systems, Inc.) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerPlugin_11_9_900_152.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

HKLM\...\Run: [hpsysdrv] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Odometer\hpsysdrv.exe [62768 2008-11-20] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM\...\Run: [AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\updaterstartuputility.exe [499608 2011-06-16] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM\...\Run: [Eraser] - C:\Program Files\Eraser\Eraser.exe [980920 2012-05-22] (The Eraser Project)
HKLM\...\RunOnce: [NCPluginUpdater] - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\ActiveCheck\product_line\NCPluginUpdater.exe" Update [21720 2013-11-27] (Hewlett-Packard)
Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
HKCU\...\Run: [HP ENVY 4500 series (NET)] - C:\Program Files\hp\HP ENVY 4500 series\Bin\ScanToPCActivationApp.exe [3421216 2013-08-13] (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Norton Online Backup] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\NOBuClient.exe [1155928 2010-06-01] (Symantec Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [PDF Complete] - C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Complete\pdfsty.exe [658424 2011-08-12] (PDF Complete Inc)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\apdproxy.exe [67488 2007-09-10] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [InstaLAN] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\BelkinRouterMonitor.exe [2015136 2011-05-27] (Affinegy, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [APSDaemon] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe [59720 2013-04-21] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [QuickTime Task] - C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [421888 2013-05-01] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [958576 2013-05-11] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SDTray] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe [5624784 2013-07-25] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HP Software Update] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe [96056 2013-05-30] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [] - [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] - C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [152392 2013-11-02] (Apple Inc.)
Startup: C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 3.4.1.lnk
ShortcutTarget: OpenOffice.org 3.4.1.lnk -> C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe ()
Startup: C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\_uninst_56660115.lnk
ShortcutTarget: _uninst_56660115.lnk -> C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\Temp\_uninst_56660115.bat (No File)
BootExecute: autocheck autochk * sdnclean64.exe

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/HPDSK/1
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
BHO: Symantec VIP Access Add-On - {C63CD127-A1CB-4D49-A4F7-D6F88A917BE6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\VIP Access Client\64bit\VIPAddOnForIE64.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BHO: HP Network Check Helper - {E76FD755-C1BA-4DCB-9F13-99BD91223ADE} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPluginx64.dll (Hewlett-Packard)
BHO-x32: Norton Identity Protection - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\20.4.0.40\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BHO-x32: Norton Vulnerability Protection - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\20.4.0.40\ips\ipsbho.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BHO-x32: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
BHO-x32: Symantec VIP Access Add-On - {C63CD127-A1CB-4D49-A4F7-D6F88A917BE6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\VIP Access Client\VIPAddOnForIE.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BHO-x32: HP Network Check Helper - {E76FD755-C1BA-4DCB-9F13-99BD91223ADE} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPlugin.dll (Hewlett-Packard)
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\20.4.0.40\coieplg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - No File
Handler-x32: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
Hosts: There are more than one entry in Hosts. See Hosts section of Addition.txt
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.2.1

FireFox:
========
FF ProfilePath: C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1zvytk7c.default
FF DefaultSearchEngine: DuckDuckGo
FF SelectedSearchEngine: DuckDuckGo
FF Plugin: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer - C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_11_9_900_152.dll ()
FF Plugin: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.7.2 - C:\Windows\system32\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE - disabled No File
FF Plugin: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 - c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20913.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_9_900_152.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @canon.com/MycameraPlugin - C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\MyCamera Download Plugin\NPCIG.dll (CANON INC.)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.15.2 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @messenger.yahoo.com/YahooMessengerStatePlugin;version=1.0.0.6 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Shared\npYState.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE - disabled No File
FF Plugin-x32: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 - c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20913.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3538.0513 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.165\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.165\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF SearchPlugin: C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1zvytk7c.default\searchplugins\duckduckgo.xml
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [{2D3F3651-74B9-4795-BDEC-6DA2F431CB62}] - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_20.3.1.22\coFFPlgn\
FF Extension: Norton Toolbar - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_20.3.1.22\coFFPlgn\
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [[email protected]] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\VIP Access Client\
FF Extension: Symantec VIP Access Add-On - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\VIP Access Client\
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}] - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_20.3.1.22\IPSFF
FF Extension: Norton Vulnerability Protection - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_20.3.1.22\IPSFF
FF HKCU\...\Firefox\Extensions: [[email protected]] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Privacy\FF\

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

R2 AdobeActiveFileMonitor11.0; C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Elements 11 Organizer\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe [171600 2012-09-17] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
R2 AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0; C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe [124832 2007-09-10] ()
R2 AffinegyService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\BelkinService.exe [562592 2011-05-27] (Affinegy, Inc.)
R2 Belkin Local Backup Service; C:\Program Files\Belkin\Belkin USB Print and Storage Center\BkBackupScheduler.exe [181760 2011-04-19] ()
R2 Belkin Network USB Helper; C:\Program Files\Belkin\Belkin USB Print and Storage Center\Bkapcs.exe [55296 2010-02-09] ()
R2 NIS; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\20.4.0.40\ccSvcHst.exe [144368 2013-05-20] (Symantec Corporation)
R2 NOBU; C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Norton Online Backup\NOBuAgent.exe [2804568 2010-06-01] (Symantec Corporation)
R2 pdfcDispatcher; C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Complete\pdfsvc.exe [1128952 2011-08-12] (PDF Complete Inc)
R2 SBSDWSCService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe [1153368 2009-01-26] (Safer Networking Ltd.)
R2 SDScannerService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe [3921880 2013-10-15] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
R2 SDUpdateService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe [1042272 2013-09-20] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
R2 SDWSCService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe [171416 2013-09-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
R2 VIPAppService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\VIP Access Client\VIPAppService.exe [82544 2011-07-13] (Symantec Corporation)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

R3 BHDrvx64; C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_20.3.1.22\Definitions\BASHDefs\20131114.001\BHDrvx64.sys [1524824 2013-10-22] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 ccSet_NIS; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NISx64\1404000.028\ccSetx64.sys [169048 2013-04-15] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 eeCtrl; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys [484952 2013-11-21] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [137648 2013-11-21] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 IDSVia64; C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_20.3.1.22\Definitions\IPSDefs\20131202.001\IDSvia64.sys [521816 2013-10-28] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 NAVENG; C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_20.3.1.22\Definitions\VirusDefs\20131202.023\ENG64.SYS [126040 2013-11-10] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 NAVEX15; C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NIS_20.3.1.22\Definitions\VirusDefs\20131202.023\EX64.SYS [2099288 2013-11-10] (Symantec Corporation)
S3 pmxdrv; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pmxdrv.sys [31152 2012-06-06] ()
R0 PxHlpa64; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys [56336 2012-08-10] (Corel Corporation)
R3 SRTSP; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\NISx64\1404000.028\SRTSP64.SYS [796760 2013-05-15] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 SRTSPX; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NISx64\1404000.028\SRTSPX64.SYS [36952 2013-03-04] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 sxuptp; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\sxuptp.sys [291352 2009-06-22] (silex technology, Inc.)
R3 SymDS; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NISx64\1404000.028\SYMDS64.SYS [493656 2013-05-20] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 SymEFA; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NISx64\1404000.028\SYMEFA64.SYS [1139800 2013-05-22] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 SymEvent; C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS [177312 2013-06-18] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 SymIRON; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NISx64\1404000.028\Ironx64.SYS [224416 2013-03-04] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 SymNetS; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\NISx64\1404000.028\SYMNETS.SYS [433752 2013-04-24] (Symantec Corporation)
U5 AppMgmt; C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe [27136 2009-07-13] (Microsoft Corporation)

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

2013-12-03 18:40 - 2013-12-03 18:41 - 00016404 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\FRST.txt
2013-12-03 18:40 - 2013-12-03 18:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\FRST
2013-12-03 18:39 - 2013-12-03 18:39 - 01959614 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\FRST64.exe
2013-12-03 18:22 - 2013-12-03 18:22 - 00000056 _____ C:\Windows\setupact.log
2013-12-03 18:22 - 2013-12-03 18:22 - 00000000 _____ C:\Windows\setuperr.log
2013-11-30 05:41 - 2013-11-29 15:23 - 00000098 _____ C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts.20131130-054158.backup
2013-11-29 16:04 - 2013-11-29 16:04 - 00001141 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\ComboFix - Shortcut.lnk
2013-11-29 16:04 - 2013-11-29 16:04 - 00001141 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Desktop\ComboFix - Shortcut.lnk
2013-11-29 16:03 - 2013-11-29 16:03 - 05146637 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\ComboFix.zip
2013-11-29 15:41 - 2013-11-29 15:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Qoobox
2013-11-29 15:40 - 2013-11-29 16:00 - 00000000 ___SD C:\32788R22FWJFW
2013-11-29 15:40 - 2013-11-29 15:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\erdnt
2013-11-29 15:38 - 2013-11-29 15:39 - 00000512 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\combofix.lnk
2013-11-29 15:37 - 2013-11-29 15:38 - 05150163 ____R (Swearware) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\ComboFix.exe
2013-11-28 06:42 - 2013-11-28 06:42 - 04618136 _____ (Piriform Ltd) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\ccsetup408.exe
2013-11-25 06:01 - 2013-11-25 06:01 - 00006811 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\System Idle Process.txt
2013-11-25 05:57 - 2013-11-25 05:57 - 02799296 _____ (Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\procexp.exe
2013-11-21 19:42 - 2013-11-21 19:51 - 147387176 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_22_03_35(1).exe
2013-11-21 19:39 - 2013-11-21 19:41 - 08194272 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_22_03_35.exe.part
2013-11-21 19:39 - 2013-11-21 19:39 - 00000000 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_22_03_35.exe
2013-11-19 04:48 - 2013-11-19 04:48 - 01071224 _____ (Solid State Networks) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32au_mssd_aaa_aih.exe
2013-11-19 03:05 - 2013-10-14 18:00 - 00028368 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IEUDINIT.EXE
2013-11-19 03:03 - 2013-11-19 03:03 - 00940032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
2013-11-19 03:03 - 2013-11-19 03:03 - 00194048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\elshyph.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 23212032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 17142784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 12995584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 11220992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 05765120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 04240384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02764288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.tlb
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.tlb
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02332160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02166272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iertutil.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01993728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01926656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcpl.cpl
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01818112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininet.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01394176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01228800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmlmedia.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01156608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01051136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmlmedia.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00942592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsIntl.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00817664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00774144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00708608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9diag.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00703488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00645120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsIntl.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00626176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dat
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dat
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00610304 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00574976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieui.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00553472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9diag.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00548352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00523776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeeds.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00454656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vbscript.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00453120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtmsft.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00440832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieui.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00413696 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\html.iec
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00367104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtmsft.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00337408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\html.iec
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00296960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtrans.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00263376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00247808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msls31.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00244736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtrans.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00243200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\webcheck.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00238288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00235520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\url.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00235008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\elshyph.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00233472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\url.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00218624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00208384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\webcheck.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00195584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msrating.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00182272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msls31.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00167424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iexpress.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00164864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msrating.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00151552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iexpress.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00147968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\occache.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00143872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wextract.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wextract.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00135680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iepeers.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00131072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IEAdvpack.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00127488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\occache.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00116736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iepeers.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00112128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieUnatt.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IEAdvpack.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollector.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00105984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00101376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inseng.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00090112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesysprep.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00084992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00083968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MshtmlDac.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00083456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inseng.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00081408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\icardie.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00077312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tdc.ocx
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00074240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00071680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00069632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00069120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icardie.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00066048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tdc.ocx
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pngfilt.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MshtmlDac.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesetup.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pngfilt.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00053760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00052224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00051200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieetwproxystub.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmler.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmler.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwproxystub.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00048128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\imgutil.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedsbs.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsproxy.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00040448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00036352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imgutil.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00034816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00033792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iernonce.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00032768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iernonce.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00030208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00024576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\licmgr10.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00013824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshta.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshta.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00012800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedssync.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00004096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollectorres.dll
2013-11-18 18:52 - 2013-11-18 18:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab
2013-11-18 18:39 - 2013-11-18 18:51 - 152385848 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_19_03_34.exe
2013-11-16 11:51 - 2013-11-16 11:51 - 00602112 _____ (OldTimer Tools) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\OTL(2).exe
2013-11-16 11:45 - 2013-11-16 11:45 - 01085542 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
2013-11-16 11:37 - 2013-11-16 11:37 - 00602112 _____ (OldTimer Tools) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\OTL(1).exe
2013-11-16 11:07 - 2013-11-16 11:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\Documents\ProcAlyzer Dumps
2013-11-15 06:08 - 2013-11-15 06:08 - 00001745 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
2013-11-15 06:07 - 2013-11-15 06:08 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69
2013-11-15 06:07 - 2013-11-15 06:08 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iTunes
2013-11-15 06:07 - 2013-11-15 06:08 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes
2013-11-15 06:07 - 2013-11-15 06:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iPod
2013-11-14 05:47 - 2013-10-05 14:25 - 01474048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\crypt32.dll
2013-11-14 05:47 - 2013-10-05 13:57 - 01168384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll
2013-11-14 05:47 - 2013-10-03 20:28 - 00190464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\SmartcardCredentialProvider.dll
2013-11-14 05:47 - 2013-10-03 20:25 - 00197120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\credui.dll
2013-11-14 05:47 - 2013-10-03 20:24 - 01930752 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\authui.dll
2013-11-14 05:47 - 2013-10-03 19:58 - 00152576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SmartcardCredentialProvider.dll
2013-11-14 05:47 - 2013-10-03 19:56 - 01796096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\authui.dll
2013-11-14 05:47 - 2013-10-03 19:56 - 00168960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\credui.dll
2013-11-14 05:47 - 2013-09-27 19:09 - 00497152 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\afd.sys
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-10-11 20:30 - 00830464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\nshwfp.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-10-11 20:29 - 00859648 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IKEEXT.DLL
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-10-11 20:29 - 00324096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\FWPUCLNT.DLL
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-10-11 20:03 - 00656896 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nshwfp.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-10-11 20:01 - 00216576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FWPUCLNT.DLL
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-10-02 20:23 - 00404480 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\gdi32.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-10-02 20:00 - 00311808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 20:26 - 00154560 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 20:26 - 00095680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 20:23 - 00135680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\sspicli.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 20:23 - 00028672 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\sspisrv.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 20:23 - 00028160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\secur32.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 20:22 - 00340992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\schannel.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 20:21 - 01447936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\lsasrv.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 20:21 - 00307200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 19:58 - 00096768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 19:57 - 00247808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\schannel.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 19:57 - 00022016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\secur32.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 19:56 - 00220160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ncrypt.dll
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-09-24 19:03 - 00030720 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
2013-11-14 05:46 - 2013-07-04 06:18 - 00458712 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
2013-11-13 19:40 - 2013-11-16 11:03 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
2013-11-13 18:36 - 2013-11-13 18:36 - 00002280 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Desktop\JRT.txt
2013-11-13 18:28 - 2013-11-13 18:28 - 01034531 _____ (Thisisu) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\JRT.exe
2013-11-03 18:36 - 2013-11-03 18:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\hpremote
2013-11-03 18:18 - 2013-11-03 18:18 - 00001966 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\HP Print and Scan Doctor.lnk
2013-11-03 12:37 - 2013-11-03 12:37 - 00003844 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Documents\cc_20131103_123701.reg
2013-11-03 11:49 - 2013-11-03 11:49 - 00003860 _____ C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\BrowserSafeguard Update Task
2013-11-03 11:42 - 2013-11-03 11:42 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\VeriSign
2013-11-03 11:39 - 2013-11-03 11:39 - 00846864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\IE10-Windows6.1-en-us.exe
2013-11-03 11:35 - 2013-09-04 06:12 - 00343040 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbhub.sys
2013-11-03 11:35 - 2013-09-04 06:11 - 00325120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbport.sys
2013-11-03 11:35 - 2013-09-04 06:11 - 00099840 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbccgp.sys
2013-11-03 11:35 - 2013-09-04 06:11 - 00052736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbehci.sys
2013-11-03 11:35 - 2013-09-04 06:11 - 00030720 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbuhci.sys
2013-11-03 11:35 - 2013-09-04 06:11 - 00025600 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbohci.sys
2013-11-03 11:35 - 2013-09-04 06:11 - 00007808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbd.sys

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

2013-12-03 18:41 - 2013-12-03 18:40 - 00016404 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\FRST.txt
2013-12-03 18:40 - 2013-12-03 18:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\FRST
2013-12-03 18:39 - 2013-12-03 18:39 - 01959614 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\FRST64.exe
2013-12-03 18:38 - 2013-05-24 16:29 - 00000890 _____ C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2013-12-03 18:29 - 2009-07-13 23:13 - 00778834 _____ C:\Windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2013-12-03 18:29 - 2009-07-13 22:45 - 00024608 ____H C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2013-12-03 18:29 - 2009-07-13 22:45 - 00024608 ____H C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2013-12-03 18:25 - 2013-08-29 20:28 - 01683822 _____ C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2013-12-03 18:22 - 2013-12-03 18:22 - 00000056 _____ C:\Windows\setupact.log
2013-12-03 18:22 - 2013-12-03 18:22 - 00000000 _____ C:\Windows\setuperr.log
2013-12-03 18:22 - 2013-10-28 11:42 - 00000340 _____ C:\Windows\Tasks\HPCeeScheduleForRichard.job
2013-12-03 18:22 - 2012-06-06 20:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\PDFC
2013-12-03 18:22 - 2009-07-13 23:08 - 00000006 ____H C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2013-12-03 06:08 - 2012-08-26 16:18 - 00000830 _____ C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2013-12-03 06:03 - 2013-05-24 16:29 - 00000894 _____ C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2013-12-03 05:52 - 2013-10-28 11:42 - 00003198 _____ C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\HPCeeScheduleForRichard
2013-12-03 05:52 - 2012-12-10 22:35 - 00000000 _____ C:\Windows\system32\HP_ActiveX_Patch_NOT_DETECTED.txt
2013-12-03 05:52 - 2012-08-27 15:27 - 00000052 _____ C:\Windows\SysWOW64\DOErrors.log
2013-12-03 05:50 - 2013-10-28 11:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\HP Support Assistant
2013-12-03 05:50 - 2013-10-26 13:11 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\HpUpdate
2013-12-03 05:43 - 2013-10-16 18:36 - 00003930 _____ C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{9908F4B4-B4FC-4B1E-B988-9C148FBAA2C3}
2013-11-29 16:04 - 2013-11-29 16:04 - 00001141 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\ComboFix - Shortcut.lnk
2013-11-29 16:04 - 2013-11-29 16:04 - 00001141 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Desktop\ComboFix - Shortcut.lnk
2013-11-29 16:03 - 2013-11-29 16:03 - 05146637 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\ComboFix.zip
2013-11-29 16:00 - 2013-11-29 15:40 - 00000000 ___SD C:\32788R22FWJFW
2013-11-29 15:41 - 2013-11-29 15:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Qoobox
2013-11-29 15:40 - 2013-11-29 15:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\erdnt
2013-11-29 15:39 - 2013-11-29 15:38 - 00000512 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\combofix.lnk
2013-11-29 15:38 - 2013-11-29 15:37 - 05150163 ____R (Swearware) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\ComboFix.exe
2013-11-29 15:31 - 2013-07-13 10:44 - 00001415 _____ C:\Users\Guest\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
2013-11-29 15:30 - 2013-10-26 13:48 - 00001415 _____ C:\Users\Campagnolo\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
2013-11-29 15:23 - 2013-11-30 05:41 - 00000098 _____ C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts.20131130-054158.backup
2013-11-28 06:43 - 2013-10-19 11:56 - 00000824 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
2013-11-28 06:43 - 2013-10-19 11:56 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2013-11-28 06:42 - 2013-11-28 06:42 - 04618136 _____ (Piriform Ltd) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\ccsetup408.exe
2013-11-28 06:11 - 2013-10-16 18:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\Adobe
2013-11-28 05:59 - 2012-08-26 16:18 - 00692616 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2013-11-28 05:59 - 2012-08-26 16:18 - 00003768 _____ C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater
2013-11-28 05:59 - 2012-06-06 20:09 - 00071048 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2013-11-26 05:38 - 2013-11-02 14:17 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\NPE
2013-11-25 06:01 - 2013-11-25 06:01 - 00006811 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\System Idle Process.txt
2013-11-25 05:57 - 2013-11-25 05:57 - 02799296 _____ (Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\procexp.exe
2013-11-23 06:49 - 2013-10-16 18:36 - 00000000 ___RD C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
2013-11-21 19:51 - 2013-11-21 19:42 - 147387176 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_22_03_35(1).exe
2013-11-21 19:41 - 2013-11-21 19:39 - 08194272 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_22_03_35.exe.part
2013-11-21 19:39 - 2013-11-21 19:39 - 00000000 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_22_03_35.exe
2013-11-19 05:37 - 2011-02-11 11:00 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Panther
2013-11-19 04:48 - 2013-11-19 04:48 - 01071224 _____ (Solid State Networks) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\install_flashplayer11x32au_mssd_aaa_aih.exe
2013-11-19 04:47 - 2013-10-16 18:36 - 00001415 _____ C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Explorer.lnk
2013-11-19 04:00 - 2013-10-12 13:49 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\rescache
2013-11-19 03:21 - 2009-07-13 21:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions
2013-11-19 03:03 - 2013-11-19 03:03 - 00940032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
2013-11-19 03:03 - 2013-11-19 03:03 - 00194048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\elshyph.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 23212032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 17142784 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 12995584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 11220992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 05765120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 04240384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02764288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.tlb
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.tlb
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02332160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 02166272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iertutil.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01993728 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01926656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcpl.cpl
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01818112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininet.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01394176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01228800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmlmedia.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01156608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 01051136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmlmedia.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00942592 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsIntl.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00817664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00774144 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00708608 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9diag.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00703488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00645120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsIntl.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00626176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dat
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00616104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dat
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00610304 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00574976 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieui.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00553472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9diag.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00548352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00523776 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeeds.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00454656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vbscript.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00453120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtmsft.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00440832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieui.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00413696 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\html.iec
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00367104 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtmsft.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00337408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\html.iec
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00296960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtrans.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00263376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00247808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msls31.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00244736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtrans.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00243200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\webcheck.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00238288 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00235520 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\url.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00235008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\elshyph.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00233472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\url.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00218624 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00208384 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\webcheck.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00195584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msrating.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00182272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msls31.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00167424 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iexpress.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00164864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msrating.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00151552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iexpress.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00147968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\occache.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00143872 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wextract.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wextract.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00135680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iepeers.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00131072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\IEAdvpack.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00127488 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\occache.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00116736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iepeers.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00112128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieUnatt.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IEAdvpack.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollector.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00105984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00101376 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inseng.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00090112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesysprep.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00086016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00084992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00083968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MshtmlDac.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00083456 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inseng.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00081408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\icardie.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00077312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\tdc.ocx
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00074240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00071680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00069632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00069120 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icardie.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00066048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tdc.ocx
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00062464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\pngfilt.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MshtmlDac.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesetup.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pngfilt.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00053760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00052224 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00051200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieetwproxystub.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmler.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmler.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwproxystub.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00048128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\imgutil.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedsbs.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsproxy.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00040448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00036352 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imgutil.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00034816 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00033792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iernonce.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00032768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iernonce.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00030208 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00024576 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\licmgr10.dll
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00013824 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshta.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshta.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00013312 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00012800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeedssync.exe
2013-11-19 03:02 - 2013-11-19 03:02 - 00004096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollectorres.dll
2013-11-18 18:52 - 2013-11-18 18:52 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab
2013-11-18 18:51 - 2013-11-18 18:39 - 152385848 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\setup_11.0.1.1245.x01_2013_11_19_03_34.exe
2013-11-16 11:51 - 2013-11-16 11:51 - 00602112 _____ (OldTimer Tools) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\OTL(2).exe
2013-11-16 11:47 - 2013-09-12 04:08 - 00000000 ____D C:\AdwCleaner
2013-11-16 11:45 - 2013-11-16 11:45 - 01085542 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\AdwCleaner.exe
2013-11-16 11:37 - 2013-11-16 11:37 - 00602112 _____ (OldTimer Tools) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\OTL(1).exe
2013-11-16 11:07 - 2013-11-16 11:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\Documents\ProcAlyzer Dumps
2013-11-16 11:03 - 2013-11-13 19:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
2013-11-15 06:08 - 2013-11-15 06:08 - 00001745 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
2013-11-15 06:08 - 2013-11-15 06:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69
2013-11-15 06:08 - 2013-11-15 06:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iTunes
2013-11-15 06:08 - 2013-11-15 06:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes
2013-11-15 06:07 - 2013-11-15 06:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iPod
2013-11-15 05:42 - 2009-07-13 20:34 - 00450700 ____R C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts.20131116-060738.backup
2013-11-14 06:24 - 2013-07-22 05:26 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\system32\MRT
2013-11-14 06:21 - 2012-08-26 14:49 - 82896128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MRT.exe
2013-11-14 05:36 - 2009-07-13 20:34 - 00450700 ____R C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts.20131115-054212.backup
2013-11-13 19:41 - 2013-10-01 05:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox.bak
2013-11-13 18:36 - 2013-11-13 18:36 - 00002280 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Desktop\JRT.txt
2013-11-13 18:28 - 2013-11-13 18:28 - 01034531 _____ (Thisisu) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\JRT.exe
2013-11-11 19:10 - 2009-07-13 20:34 - 00450700 ____R C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts.20131114-053622.backup
2013-11-11 06:27 - 2013-10-16 18:37 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\WinPatrol
2013-11-03 18:36 - 2013-11-03 18:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\hpremote
2013-11-03 18:36 - 2013-10-16 18:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard
2013-11-03 18:35 - 2013-10-16 18:46 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming\Hewlett-Packard
2013-11-03 18:18 - 2013-11-03 18:18 - 00001966 _____ C:\Users\Public\Desktop\HP Print and Scan Doctor.lnk
2013-11-03 18:18 - 2013-10-26 13:11 - 00000000 ____D C:\ProgramData\HP
2013-11-03 18:18 - 2012-06-06 19:58 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp
2013-11-03 18:07 - 2013-10-16 18:46 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\Mozilla
2013-11-03 13:28 - 2009-07-13 21:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\system32\NDF
2013-11-03 12:37 - 2013-11-03 12:37 - 00003844 _____ C:\Users\Richard\Documents\cc_20131103_123701.reg
2013-11-03 12:24 - 2013-09-22 09:36 - 00000246 _____ C:\Windows\wininit.ini
2013-11-03 11:49 - 2013-11-03 11:49 - 00003860 _____ C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\BrowserSafeguard Update Task
2013-11-03 11:42 - 2013-11-03 11:42 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\VeriSign
2013-11-03 11:39 - 2013-11-03 11:39 - 00846864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Users\Richard\Downloads\IE10-Windows6.1-en-us.exe

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => MD5 is legit

LastRegBack: 2013-11-18 23:51

==================== End Of Log ============================

And here is the Addition.txt log:

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 03-12-2013 02
Ran by Richard at 2013-12-03 18:41:18
Running from C:\Users\Richard\Downloads
Boot Mode: Normal
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

AV: Norton Internet Security (Disabled - Up to date) {63DF5164-9100-186D-2187-8DC619EFD8BF}
AS: Spybot - Search and Destroy (Enabled - Out of date) {9BC38DF1-3CCA-732D-A930-C1CA5F20A4B0}
AS: Norton Internet Security (Disabled - Up to date) {D8BEB080-B73A-17E3-1B37-B6B462689202}
FW: Norton Internet Security (Disabled) {5BE4D041-DB6F-1935-0AD8-24F3E73C9FC4}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

Adobe AIR (x32 Version: 2.6.0.19120)
Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX (x32 Version: 11.9.900.117)
Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin (x32 Version: 11.9.900.152)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (x32 Version: 11.0)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 (x32 Version: 6.0)
Adobe Reader XI (11.0.05) (x32 Version: 11.0.05)
Apple Application Support (x32 Version: 2.3.6)
Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 7.0.0.117)
Apple Software Update (x32 Version: 2.1.3.127)
Belkin Setup and Router Monitor (x32)
Belkin USB Print and Storage Center (Version: 1.1.4)
Blio (x32 Version: 2.2.8188)
Bonjour (Version: 3.0.0.10)
Canon PowerShot A4000 IS and A3400 IS and A2400 IS and A2300 and A1300 and A810 Camera User Guide (x32 Version: 1.0.0.7)
Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC 8 (x32 Version: 8.7.0.11)
Canon Utilities ImageBrowser EX (x32 Version: 1.0.0.20)
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch (x32 Version: 3.1.23.47)
CCleaner (Version: 4.08)
D3DX10 (x32 Version: 15.4.2368.0902)
DirectX for Managed Code Update (Summer 2004) (x32 Version: 9.02.2904)
Elements 11 Organizer (x32 Version: 11.0)
Eraser 6.0.10.2620 (Version: 6.0.2620)
Facebook (x32 Version: 1.1.0004)
FileHippo.com Update Checker (x32)
Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.21.165)
Hewlett-Packard ACLM.NET v1.2.1.1 (x32 Version: 1.00.0000)
HP Application Assistant (Version: 1.0.393.3870)
HP Auto (Version: 1.0.12935.3667)
HP Calendar (x32 Version: 5.1.4245.23508)
HP Client Services (Version: 1.1.12938.3539)
HP Clock (x32 Version: 5.1.4244.16367)
HP Customer Experience Enhancements (x32 Version: 6.0.1.8)
HP ENVY 4500 series Basic Device Software (Version: 32.0.1180.44630)
HP ENVY 4500 series Help (x32 Version: 30.0.0)
HP LinkUp (x32 Version: 2.01.029)
HP Magic Canvas (x32 Version: 5.1.15.0)
HP Magic Canvas Tutorials (x32 Version: 5.0.0.3)
HP Memories Disc (x32 Version: 1.0.4.805)
HP MovieStore (x32 Version: 2.1.091)
HP MovieStore (x32 Version: 2.1.21091.0)
HP Notes (x32 Version: 5.1.4274.30382)
HP Odometer (x32 Version: 2.10.0000)
HP Photo Creations (x32 Version: 1.0.0.7702)
HP RSS (x32 Version: 5.1.4301.21494)
HP Setup (x32 Version: 9.0.15130.3904)
HP Setup Manager (x32 Version: 1.2.15145.3905)
HP Support Assistant (x32 Version: 7.0.39.15)
HP Support Information (x32 Version: 11.00.0001)
HP TouchSmart RecipeBox (x32 Version: 3.0.3830.27730)
HP Update (x32 Version: 5.005.002.002)
HP Vision Hardware Diagnostics (Version: 2.12.1.0)
HP Weather (x32 Version: 5.1.4295.16450)
Intel® Identity Protection Technology 1.1.2.0 (x32 Version: 1.1.2.0)
Intel® Management Engine Components (x32 Version: 7.0.0.1144)
Intel® Processor Graphics (x32 Version: 8.15.10.2291)
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (x32 Version: 10.5.0.1026)
iTunes (Version: 11.1.3.8)
Junk Mail filter update (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
LabelPrint (x32 Version: 2.5.4507)
Mesh Runtime (x32 Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Metric Converter (x32 Version: 1.0.0.0)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000)
Microsoft Mathematics (x32 Version: 4.0)
Microsoft Office 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.4763.1000)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 5.1.20913.0)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (x32 Version: 3.1.0000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x32 Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.56336)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.59192)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.61000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (x32 Version: 9.0.30729)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (x32 Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (x32 Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 (Version: 10.0.30319)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (x32 Version: 10.0.40219)
Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime (x32 Version: 3.0.5305.0)
Mozilla Firefox 25.0.1 (x86 en-US) (x32 Version: 25.0.1)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (x32 Version: 24.0)
MSVCRT (x32 Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSVCRT_amd64 (x32 Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (x32 Version: 4.20.9870.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (x32 Version: 4.20.9876.0)
MyTomTom 3.2.0.1116 (x32 Version: 3.2.0.1116)
Norton Bootable Recovery Tool Wizard (x32 Version: 5.1.0.26)
Norton Internet Security (x32 Version: 20.4.0.40)
Norton Online Backup (x32 Version: 2.1.17869)
OpenOffice.org 3.4.1 (x32 Version: 3.41.9593)
opensource (x32 Version: 1.0.14960.3876)
PDF Complete Special Edition (x32 Version: 4.0.65)
PlayReady PC Runtime amd64 (Version: 1.3.0)
PlayReady PC Runtime x86 (x32 Version: 1.3.0)
Power2Go (x32 Version: 6.1.5705)
PressReader (x32 Version: 5.11.0721.0)
Product Improvement Study for HP ENVY 4500 series (Version: 32.0.1180.44630)
PSE11 STI Installer (x32 Version: 11.0)
QuickTime (x32 Version: 7.74.80.86)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (x32 Version: 6.0.1.6531)
Recovery Manager (x32 Version: 5.5.0.4424)
Recuva (Version: 1.48)
Remote Graphics Receiver (x32 Version: 5.4.5)
Skype™ 5.10 (x32 Version: 5.10.116)
Spybot - Search & Destroy (x32 Version: 1.6.2)
Spybot - Search & Destroy (x32 Version: 2.2.25)
TSHostedAppLauncher (x32 Version: 5.1.15.0)
TurboTax 2012 (x32 Version: 2012.0)
TurboTax 2012 wiliper (x32 Version: 012.000.1308)
TurboTax 2012 WinPerFedFormset (x32 Version: 012.000.1925)
TurboTax 2012 WinPerReleaseEngine (x32 Version: 012.000.0433)
TurboTax 2012 WinPerTaxSupport (x32 Version: 012.000.0179)
TurboTax 2012 wrapper (x32 Version: 012.000.0127)
TurboTax 2012 wwiiper (x32 Version: 012.000.1399)
Tweaking.com - Windows Repair (All in One) (x32 Version: 1.9.18)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871) (x32 Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523) (x32 Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217) (x32 Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2836939) (x32 Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2836939v3) (x32 Version: 3)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2468871) (x32 Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2533523) (x32 Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2600217) (x32 Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2836939) (x32 Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended (KB2836939v3) (x32 Version: 3)
Video Mover (x32)
VIP Access (x32 Version: 2.0.2.141)
VIP Access SDK (1.0.1.4) (x32 Version: 1.0.1.4)
Visual Studio 2010 x64 Redistributables (Version: 13.0.0.1)
Visual Studio C++ 10.0 Runtime (x32 Version: 10.0.0)
WinDirStat 1.1.2 (HKCU)
Windows Live Communications Platform (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (x32 Version: 15.4.3538.0513)
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4232.0)
Windows Live Installer (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Language Selector (Version: 15.4.3538.0513)
Windows Live Mail (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (x32 Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Messenger (x32 Version: 15.4.3538.0513)
Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Movie Maker (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Common (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Gallery (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live PIMT Platform (x32 Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Remote Client (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Client Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live SOXE (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (x32 Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Writer (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Writer Resources (x32 Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
WinPatrol (Version: 26.1.2013.0)
Yahoo! Messenger (x32)
Yahoo! Software Update (x32)
Yahoo! Toolbar (x32)
Zinio Reader 4 (x32 Version: 4.2.4164)

==================== Restore Points =========================

==================== Hosts content: ==========================

2013-11-29 15:23 - 2013-11-30 05:41 - 00899704 ____R C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts
127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com
127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
127.0.0.1 0scan.com
127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
127.0.0.1 10sek.com
127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
127.0.0.1 www.1-2005-search.com
127.0.0.1 1-2005-search.com
127.0.0.1 123fporn.info
127.0.0.1 www.123fporn.info
127.0.0.1 123haustiereundmehr.com
127.0.0.1 www.123haustiereundmehr.com

There are 1000 more lines.

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

Task: {01A9116A-7570-4958-95E7-8CA94E4C9A16} - System32\Tasks\HPCeeScheduleForRichard => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Ceement\HPCEE.exe [2011-07-15] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {04EA9FB5-15B9-43E3-B738-F778B83CA59A} - System32\Tasks\AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0-Rich-HP-Rich => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\updaterstartuputility.exe [2011-06-16] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {0BCBE43B-A495-4DC0-9C63-EAE515C2AD3C} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2013-11-28] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {12804CAF-E338-4046-AADC-2DCBA191B3A7} - System32\Tasks\{A53A7A66-16D1-4115-881D-BA3A22E57C2A} => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {172CF51B-6B31-4C31-B09A-7B6CFF4998E1} - System32\Tasks\{E68C9BA9-8069-42D9-B6AA-FEB239607BEC} => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {1A129C16-CE8B-4794-9773-00416A33F5FB} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2013-05-24] (Google Inc.)
Task: {25050E21-4D30-4C1C-96B6-DBE8DFFD9BFA} - System32\Tasks\HPCustParticipation HP ENVY 4500 series => C:\Program Files\hp\HP ENVY 4500 series\Bin\HPCustPartic.exe [2013-08-13] (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
Task: {26B1FE2A-1F22-452E-A45A-FBB294F8E6F9} - System32\Tasks\{67A81FD3-3CC3-4C97-BBED-B717F90B2E47} => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {32A74425-54DB-460E-ADF1-B691DD437C8D} - \Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar No Task File
Task: {3DA60044-0974-4351-B766-570226B883B5} - System32\Tasks\Safer-Networking\Spybot - Search and Destroy\Refresh immunization => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDImmunize.exe
Task: {4EE7F017-1300-4FE4-8E87-871536B799D6} - System32\Tasks\Safer-Networking\Spybot - Search and Destroy\Scan the system => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDScan.exe
Task: {5AAD41FC-505F-4E3C-9007-B0C9CEE3217D} - System32\Tasks\{02D272EB-0525-4622-AF0B-C0B9C9D96EFF} => C:\Program Files\Eraser\Eraser.exe [2012-05-22] (The Eraser Project)
Task: {5C320B15-FE9A-4550-89FE-7D839F4D48FA} - System32\Tasks\CCleanerSkipUAC => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {62C8D5F2-D2C4-4700-AF14-C85DE4B5F195} - System32\Tasks\{A0BCB53C-E671-4BFD-8B70-D396B4F99BDC} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWelcome.exe
Task: {633A0D38-9E3F-41EE-B4BF-CB1CF7E25755} - System32\Tasks\{EF8CBE52-0C7F-4EEE-A67E-3C2BFF023513} => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {649B2116-5C4B-4D3F-97EB-9A04819E7AC0} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2013-05-24] (Google Inc.)
Task: {75A07466-B8CE-4E01-80FD-220A00444AA1} - System32\Tasks\BrowserSafeguard Update Task => C:\Program Files (x86)\Browsersafeguard\uninstall.browsersafeguard.exe <==== ATTENTION
Task: {77334713-3C30-4C77-9E41-F06B91189976} - System32\Tasks\Norton Internet Security\Norton Error Analyzer => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\20.4.0.40\symerr.exe [2013-06-03] (Symantec Corporation)
Task: {78F67F7E-DB4B-4BFF-A4D6-61438C112955} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Update Check => C:\ProgramData\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\Updater7\HPSFUpdater.exe [2013-04-01] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
Task: {7C352FF2-8941-4911-BC8C-70AA67BD4A21} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\HP Support Assistant Quick Start => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF.exe [2012-09-27] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
Task: {7D7F8577-0E7E-4F7C-9D09-DC763EB22DC1} - System32\Tasks\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate => C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2011-06-01] (Apple Inc.)
Task: {835A23A6-C141-4F3F-BC17-1D01EDF7A317} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\WarrantyChecker => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPWarrantyCheck\HPWarrantyChecker.exe [2013-10-15] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {98538C89-2CD5-49BC-9383-26670139AFCC} - System32\Tasks\{9C2234E9-1A2E-4983-8797-A13ADF67CA43} => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {9CD29D4F-CF84-416C-A2E2-C88C0987283B} - System32\Tasks\{88AC59E1-18C1-4155-96B3-4C4958C39285} => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {AAB27826-D517-4703-8A69-0046BC8D07E4} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Warranty Opt-In(Yes) => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\ActiveCheck\product_line\Detection_PostWarrantyAlert.exe [2013-11-27] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {AAD84092-A532-4E50-9B12-C737978992CB} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\WarrantyChecker_DeviceScan => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPWarrantyCheck\HPWarrantyChecker.exe [2013-10-15] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {BA5166B6-F182-495E-8983-08220874BECF} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\PC Health Analysis => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSF.exe [2012-09-27] (Hewlett-Packard Company)
Task: {BE3E9B9A-5657-45E8-8E94-2D2829874D6B} - System32\Tasks\Safer-Networking\Spybot - Search and Destroy\Check for updates => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search &amp; Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe
Task: {C26773B3-023A-4D13-98F0-DF794597F6C8} - System32\Tasks\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Warranty Opt-In(No) => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\ActiveCheck\product_line\Detection_PostWarrantyAlert.exe [2013-11-27] (Hewlett-Packard)
Task: {C40CCD96-7459-40CA-84DC-B942800DB3FA} - System32\Tasks\{066644C2-4F70-44E2-AE8E-212C885E4760} => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {C9FF243B-A7C4-48CD-8C3D-23DDBA5D4E5D} - System32\Tasks\Norton Internet Security\Norton Error Processor => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\20.4.0.40\symerr.exe [2013-06-03] (Symantec Corporation)
Task: {CD5285D3-440F-4C09-BC23-54F69002EC31} - System32\Tasks\{189309AE-375E-4F78-AA40-E6D8972B95CB} => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {CF5EA3CA-F1D4-4573-B5A6-9A6BBC82F03B} - System32\Tasks\{73522459-D526-4FDB-9A35-5EFC855D5B45} => C:\Program Files\Eraser\Eraser.exe [2012-05-22] (The Eraser Project)
Task: {D5197F09-A8BD-4ACE-BAA5-48A338909D3E} - System32\Tasks\{14A9E2C5-5FF1-4ED9-A3D7-78E27C300B84} => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [2013-11-22] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {D7E57652-D287-4A29-B8BE-C75E3086D671} - System32\Tasks\{73094412-D0AD-4985-AEF9-6B79F8D6A72A} => C:\Program Files\Eraser\Eraser.exe [2012-05-22] (The Eraser Project)
Task: {E2AAABAF-084C-41A0-A2B3-CB0890DF2581} - System32\Tasks\RMCreator => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Recovery\Reminder.exe [2011-08-23] (CyberLink)
Task: {EB2A22F4-96D5-4450-B149-8BE06A16E22E} - System32\Tasks\Norton WSC Integration => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\20.4.0.40\wscstub.exe [2013-06-03] (Symantec Corporation)
Task: {EFD7F96A-FA15-4F82-A7BE-521E011F9F8B} - System32\Tasks\AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0-Rich-HP-Richard => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\updaterstartuputility.exe [2011-06-16] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\HPCeeScheduleForRichard.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Ceement\HPCEE.exe

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

2012-06-06 19:48 - 2011-09-19 01:50 - 00094208 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\IccLibDll_x64.dll
2012-09-03 12:33 - 2011-04-19 16:31 - 00150016 _____ () C:\Program Files\Belkin\Belkin USB Print and Storage Center\BkLocalBackup.dll
2012-09-03 12:32 - 2011-05-27 15:57 - 00022944 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\BelkinServicePS.dll
2012-02-20 20:29 - 2012-02-20 20:29 - 00087912 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
2012-02-20 20:28 - 2012-02-20 20:28 - 01242472 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
2013-10-19 12:07 - 2012-08-23 09:38 - 00574840 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\sqlite3.dll
2013-10-19 12:07 - 2013-05-16 09:55 - 00113496 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\snlThirdParty150.bpl
2013-10-19 12:07 - 2013-05-16 09:55 - 00416600 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\DEC150.bpl
2013-10-19 12:07 - 2013-05-16 09:55 - 00161112 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\snlFileFormats150.bpl
2013-10-19 12:07 - 2012-04-03 16:06 - 00565640 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\av\BDSmartDB.dll
2013-06-12 04:51 - 2012-05-30 08:51 - 00699280 ____R () C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\NORTON INTERNET SECURITY\ENGINE\20.4.0.40\wincfi39.dll
2012-09-03 12:32 - 2010-08-22 21:01 - 00325632 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\QtXml4.dll
2012-09-03 12:32 - 2010-08-22 21:01 - 01954304 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\QtCore4.dll
2012-09-03 12:32 - 2010-08-22 21:01 - 07187456 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\QtGui4.dll
2012-09-03 12:32 - 2010-08-22 21:01 - 00847360 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\QtNetwork4.dll
2012-12-23 14:02 - 2010-08-22 20:32 - 00119808 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
2012-12-23 14:02 - 2011-05-27 15:08 - 00660480 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Belkin\Router Setup and Monitor\gateways\GenericBelkinGatewayLOC.dll
2013-11-13 19:40 - 2013-11-16 11:03 - 03363952 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\mozjs.dll
2013-11-28 05:59 - 2013-11-28 05:59 - 16237448 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_9_900_152.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\Temp:373E1720

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\PEVSystemStart => ""="Service"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\procexp90.Sys => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\PEVSystemStart => ""="Service"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\procexp90.Sys => ""="Driver"

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (11/28/2013 06:40:18 AM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: firefox.exe, version: 25.0.1.5064, time stamp: 0x5282f204
Faulting module name: xul.dll, version: 25.0.1.5064, time stamp: 0x5282f10e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00118f87
Faulting process id: 0x1104
Faulting application start time: 0xfirefox.exe0
Faulting application path: firefox.exe1
Faulting module path: firefox.exe2
Report Id: firefox.exe3

Error: (11/21/2013 07:32:24 PM) (Source: Windows Search Service) (User: )
Description: The index cannot be initialized.

Details:
The content index catalog is corrupt. (HRESULT : 0xc0041801) (0xc0041801)

Description: The application cannot be initialized.

Context: Windows Application

Details:

Description: The gatherer object cannot be initialized.

Context: Windows Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:

Description: The plug-in in <Search.TripoliIndexer> cannot be initialized.

Details:
Element not found. (HRESULT : 0x80070490) (0x80070490)

Error: (11/21/2013 07:32:23 PM) (Source: Windows Search Service) (User: )
Description: The plug-in in <Search.JetPropStore> cannot be initialized.

Details:

Description: The Windows Search Service cannot load the property store information.

Details:
The content index database is corrupt. (HRESULT : 0xc0041800) (0xc0041800)

Description: The Windows Search Service is being stopped because there is a problem with the indexer: The catalog is corrupt.

Details:

Description: The search service has detected corrupted data files in the index {id=4700}. The service will attempt to automatically correct this problem by rebuilding the index.

Details:

Description: The Windows Search Service cannot open the Jet property store.

Details:
0x%08x (0xc0041800 - The content index database is corrupt. (HRESULT : 0xc0041800))

System errors:
=============
Error: (12/03/2013 06:22:35 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AFS

Error: (12/03/2013 06:21:28 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The UPnP Device Host service failed to start due to the following error:
%%1069

Error: (12/03/2013 06:21:28 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The upnphost service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\LocalService with the currently configured password due to the following error:
%%50

To ensure that the service is configured properly, use the Services snap-in in Microsoft Management Console (MMC).

Error: (12/03/2013 06:21:28 AM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: 1069upnphost{204810B9-73B2-11D4-BF42-00B0D0118B56}

Error: (12/03/2013 05:40:54 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Spybot-S&D 2 Scanner Service service failed to start due to the following error:
%%1053

Error: (12/03/2013 05:40:54 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Spybot-S&D 2 Scanner Service service to connect.

Error: (12/03/2013 05:40:24 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AFS

Error: (12/03/2013 05:40:23 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Spybot-S&D 2 Updating Service service failed to start due to the following error:
%%1053

Error: (12/03/2013 05:40:23 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Spybot-S&D 2 Updating Service service to connect.

Error: (12/03/2013 05:39:53 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The Spybot-S&D 2 Scanner Service service failed to start due to the following error:
%%1053

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (11/28/2013 06:40:18 AM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: firefox.exe25.0.1.50645282f204xul.dll25.0.1.50645282f10ec000000500118f87110401ceec30e3b6bff0C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\xul.dll3c612e2f-582a-11e3-b49b-e840f2c83c29

Error: (11/21/2013 07:32:24 PM) (Source: Windows Search Service)(User: )
Description:
Details:

Description: Context: Windows Application

Details:

Description: Context: Windows Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:

Details:
Element not found. (HRESULT : 0x80070490) (0x80070490)
Search.TripoliIndexer

Error: (11/21/2013 07:32:23 PM) (Source: Windows Search Service)(User: )

Details:
Search.JetPropStore

Details:
The content index database is corrupt. (HRESULT : 0xc0041800) (0xc0041800)

Description:
Details:
The catalog is corrupt

Description:
Details:

Description:
Details:
0x%08x (0xc0041800 - The content index database is corrupt. (HRESULT : 0xc0041800))

==================== Memory info ===========================

Percentage of memory in use: 42%
Total physical RAM: 4002.52 MB
Available physical RAM: 2312.69 MB
Total Pagefile: 8003.21 MB
Available Pagefile: 6136.67 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.8 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: (OS) (Fixed) (Total:681.84 GB) (Free:640.53 GB) NTFS
Drive d: (HP_RECOVERY) (Fixed) (Total:16.69 GB) (Free:2.05 GB) NTFS ==>[System with boot components (obtained from reading drive)]

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or 8) (Size: 699 GB) (Disk ID: 651D50B7)
Partition 1: (Active) - (Size=100 MB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 2: (Not Active) - (Size=682 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 3: (Not Active) - (Size=17 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

==================== End Of Log ============================

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.
Thanks for all your time,
Rich

23red

23red

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,797 posts

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Yes I did, thank you. I hope you enjoyed yours as well :D

Thanks for all your time

You are very welcome ;) Anytime.

Let's go ahead with the ComboFix run in Step 4 of this post.

Right click and choose Delete to remove the copy you have and download a fresh copy from one of the posted links.
Make sure you disable all Security Programs first!

Please post the log produced. Let me know how you get on. And how is the computer running?

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
23red,
I uninstalled all my antispyware and antivirus protection except for Norton.
I disabled Norton Smart Firewall.
I disabled Norton Antivirus Autoprotect.
I down loaded and ran ComboFix.
ComboFix says my Norton Internet Security is interfering with running ComboFix.
I'm so confused.
Rich

Edited by 1324, 04 December 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Advertisements

23red

23red

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,797 posts
Did you reboot after you disabled Norton? If no, try that.
Let me know how it goes.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
23 red,
I rebooted and this is what popped up:

ComboFix has detected real time scanner(s) to be active
antispyware:Norton Internet Security
Antivirus and intrusion programs are known to interfere with ComboFix's running. this may lead to unpredictable results or possible damage to the machine.
Please disable scanners before clicking OK

What should I do?

Thanks,
Rich

Edited by 1324, 07 December 2013 - 05:13 PM.

23red

23red

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,797 posts
As long as you've disabled them, click ok.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
23red,
It says to disable these scanners (Norton) before clicking OK. When I click ok, ComboFix gives me a warning that the scanners (Norton) are still active but ComboFix shall continue to run. Kindly note this at your own risk. I click ok and nothing happens , no report. Is ComboFix running in the background? I see no indication it's running.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Rich

23red

23red

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,797 posts

Right click and choose Delete for the version of ComboFix you have.
Download a fresh copy of ComboFix from one of the locations below, and save it to your Desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

Let's try running Combofix in safe mode:

1. Restart your computer.
2. When the computer starts you will see your computer's hardware being listed. When you see this information start to gently tap the F8 key on your keyboard repeatedly until you are presented with the Windows 7 Advanced Boot Options screen.....

Choose Safe Mode with Networking

Once you're viewing your Desktop ~Safe Mode style:

• Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.

• Accept the disclaimer and allow to update if it asks

Posted Image

• ComboFix will then extract it's files before beginning the scan.

Posted Image

• When the scanning begins you will see a window like the image below. Although the program states that the scan typically doesn't take more than 10 minutes there are 50 stages or so that it goes through. On a severely infected machine it can take much longer so please be patient.

Posted Image

• When finished, it shall produce a log for you.
• Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Thank you :)