Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cfgmgr52.dll

• Please log in to reply

umpireone

umpireone

• Pip
  • 5 posts
First timer, so be patient. What is cfgmgr52.dll and why do I keep getting an error message at startup telling me that it can't be found? Should it be found? I have run (and am running) numerous spyware programs, Adaware, SpyBot, SpyBlaster, etc. and my computer is running...well...okay for a 3 year old Dell 8200. I just can't seem to figure out how to get rid of this message and what, if any, importance I should place on it. Would you help, please.?.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
cfgmgr52 - cfgmgr52.dll - Process Information
Process File: cfgmgr52 or cfgmgr52.dll
Process Name: BookedSpace Malware

Description:
cfgmgr52.dll is a module associated with a BookedSpace Malware. This process should be removed to protect your personal privacy.

Hijack This logs are dealt with by the Malware Team Here

http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

Please run all the programmes as advised and then post a current Hijack This log to the Malware Section

Edited by Keith, 08 June 2005 - 08:10 AM.