Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen - Please HELP! [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ismar

ismar

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I have been trying to fix my computer for ages now and I am still clueless regarding what's going on! Everytime I boot the computer the blue screen appears and it restarts, I can only boot it in safe mode! I've been checking the drivers (apparently nothing is wrong,but I do think something is wrong with perhaps the video/audio cards). I thought it could also be one of those rootkit virus, ran a couple of anti rootkit virus but it seems the computer is clean! I don't know what to do anymore, tried restoring the system, doesn't work either!

My computer is a Fujitsu-Siemens, with Windows Vista TM (business edition I think). (It has tons of programs/drivers I believe are a waste of space and memory, but I never deleted anything because I am afraid to screw up).

This is what I got after the blue screen:

BC Code 1000008e
BCP1 C0000005
BCP2 821571AA
BCP3 8FFBA94C
BCP4 00000000
OS Version 6_0_6000
SPack O_O
Product 256_1

Somebody please help me fix this, I don't know what else to do!

Greetings to all!

Advertisements

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Hello ismar,

Welcome to Geekstogo.

I take it you can still boot into Safe Mode.

Assuming you can, then boot into Safe Mode and follow the instructions below:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right click to run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please also paste that into your reply.

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.