Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Samsung phone photos transfer to my computer?

• Please log in to reply

cepyelland

cepyelland

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hi I have a samsung Sgh-c414m phone and USB cable to fit. I just want to get my photos off of my phone and my fathers phone and onto my computer running WinXp. I have downloaded both Keis programs, the Keis 2.6 will detect my phone when i connect it but says i should install Keis 3 which won't detect either phone. please help.

Advertisements

iEscape

iEscape

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Please have a look here.
And for your information you need also ActiveSync 4.5 for Windows XP SP3.

cepyelland

cepyelland

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
I changed the phone setting to media and now it works. Thanks!

THOMAS123456

THOMAS123456

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

I have a Samsung cell phone that I want to transfer the photos onto my PC. Is there a driver or something that I can install onto my PC so that I can use a USB cable to directly transfer these photos?

Edited by THOMAS123456, 11 October 2015 - 11:56 PM.

RonWesley

RonWesley

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

It is very simple. connect Phone with computer using USB cable. And transfer all photos. 

curlstrain

curlstrain

• Pip
  • 9 posts

One of the awesome features of the Android operating system is its mostly unfettered access to the file system. you can simply plug your phone into your computer using the included USB cable makes it easy to download any and all images and drag them into any desktop app or your file system for safekeeping.

Locustard

Locustard

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Please have a look here.

And for your information you need also Kies alternative for Windows XP SP3.

Actually, there is no need to do it with PC. There is a free app called Android Assistant. you can transfer files wirelessly.

Edited by Locustard, 19 July 2016 - 01:50 AM.

noiksd

noiksd

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have a Samsung cell phone that I want to transfer the photos onto my PC. Is there a driver or something that I can install onto my PC so that I can use a USB cable to directly transfer these photos?

You can use transfer tool like Android Manager and Android File Transfer, download and install them on your PC, when you connect your phone, they can help install driver and scan your phone directly. 

Edited by noiksd, 25 September 2016 - 11:42 PM.

xcszcfsdgdf

xcszcfsdgdf

• Pip
  • 3 posts

The android device data transfer was a long question, i think it's very convenient to use an android assistant app to help. Just few simple steps to transfer everything from your phone to computer. how to transfer samsung pictures to computer

Edited by xcszcfsdgdf, 26 September 2016 - 09:31 PM.

helum

helum

• Pip
  • 1 posts

The android device data transfer was a long question, i think it's very convenient to use an android assistant app to help. Just few simple steps to transfer everything from your phone to computer. how to transfer samsung pictures to computer

That is helpful, you can use a phone data backup tool.

Edited by helum, 16 January 2017 - 01:35 AM.

Advertisements

fsmanchies

fsmanchies

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Please have a look here.
And for your information you need also Android Manager to transfer android SMS to computer as an example.

This is the best answer  ever. Checked a few suggestions from above and this one really rocks.

iEscape

iEscape

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Please have a look here.
And for your information you need also Android Manager to transfer android SMS to computer as an example.

This is the best answer  ever. Checked a few suggestions from above and this one really rocks.

My answer was from 06 otober 2013 and now it is 27 february 2017.

This is a result of reacting to an outdated topic  :smashcomp: 

:headscratch:    :alarm:    :headscratch:      :headscratch:

mxffiles

mxffiles

• Pip
  • 1 posts

phone data transfer  and phone data transfer on Mac  With the help of  Any smartphone Backup program, you'll allows to save contacts on computer. So exporting android phone data to computer could be a simple task for you .

Lamillterp

Lamillterp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

The android device data transfer was a long question, i think it's very convenient to use an android assistant app to help. Just few simple steps to transfer everything from your phone to computer. how to transfer Android data to computer

phone data transfer  and phone data transfer on Mac  With the help of  Any smartphone Backup program, you'll allows to save contacts on computer. So exporting android phone data to computer could be a simple task for you .
mxf to avi 

There are link that you can get a tutorial about Andorid contacts messages backup program:http://www.android-r...o-computer.html

I agree with you , phone to phoen transfer can easy bring some data lost , but the Android data transfer tool will avoid the data losing problem ,

So most Adnorid user like using it to backup or saved phone SMS,contacts ,photos and other files to computer,

Edited by Lamillterp, 27 March 2017 - 08:23 PM.

Andresso3

Andresso3

• Pip
  • 9 posts

I even didn't know about this. Thanks for let us know.