Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No boot drive available

• Please log in to reply

redds

redds

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i have message no boot device availabe, strike the f1 to reboot. f2 to run the setup utility.

SATA 1: INSTALLED

SATA 2: INSTALLED

SATA 3: NONE

SATA 4: NONE

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK boot device there but what does your boot sequence show?

jefazos

jefazos

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Here's a weird one. Hard drive probably has incriminating sites on it (nephew had computer over a year.) I got the blue screen no boot blues, and even after removing the battery and going through that, it stayed dead. The geeks at Bust Buy are transferring my personal files onto a flash drive, but of course they access the hard drive todo that. Is stuff on there incriminating? It worries me, but I think they just let it transfer then call me. Maybe there's nothing on there to see or anything bad or illegal. I don't think the contraption is fixable.

Edited by jefazos, 06 October 2013 - 06:53 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

Here's a weird one. Hard drive probably has incriminating sites on it (nephew had computer over a year.) I got the blue screen no boot blues, and even after removing the battery and going through that, it stayed dead. The geeks at Bust Buy are transferring my personal files onto a flash drive, but of course they access the hard drive todo that. Is stuff on there incriminating? It worries me, but I think they just let it transfer then call me. Maybe there's nothing on there to see or anything bad or illegal. I don't think the contraption is fixable.

Not sure what you are responding to as it has nothing to do with the original issue.