Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Web Design Business Name

• Please log in to reply

Poll: Names

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Will y'all vote on names?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Spottedleaf3000

Spottedleaf3000

• Pip
  • 5 posts
So I wanna start a small web design business..10 points to you if you do! :laughing: :heart: :happy: :cool: :whistling: :geek: :spoton: :D :rockon: :help: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Spotty

Advertisements

kungfu

kungfu

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Pink Panda :lol:

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
just an idea, but you might want to research the names you have picked to see if they are in use... Pink Panda Web Design

PhrantiQ

PhrantiQ

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
The only one I'd honestly consider taking my sites to of those is the Content Mouse one. However I'd have the business name be like: The Content Mouse and then have a slogan playing off the fact that you're designs grab the mouse (computer mouse) attention and keep them clicking/happy. As for the 'Web Designs' part of the names... Can't you just promote your site with proper SEO/marketing to make that part obvious? So I'd drop it from the actual companies name. Or do what many do, A Web Design Company after the company name but not actually apart of the company name.