Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Administration Log in Problems

• Please log in to reply

HJ CLOWES

HJ CLOWES

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My self and a colleague use the same computer so I log on as Administrator and she has user log on details. When the computer starts I can't log on any more, message says 'USER PROFILE CANNOT BE LOADED' Why is this and how do I fix the problem.

Advertisements

PhrantiQ

PhrantiQ

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
First and foremost, welcome to Geeks To Go's forums! I hope you stick around after we've assisted you in resolving this issue, as there is a lot of great members and information available on Geeks To Go's site. Now that the pleasantries have been said, let's take a look at your issue and see what we can do to resolve it!  
STEP ONE: Following Microsoft Knowledge Base Article Steps
Following the steps and methods found on the following link should help you resolve this issue:
You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error message

Please run through those resolutions/guides and then post back with the results. We can go from there!