Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Android tablet will not boot up!

• Please log in to reply

purple21

purple21

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
I have a Cypad iview Android tablet. I know, it's a cheapie and probably wasn't worth it, but it was all I could afford.
It has frequently restarted itself for no reason. When it does, it always reboots with the wifi set to off, and can't be turned back on until I turn the tablet off and restart it. So I did this the other day, turned it off, then back on, the tablet never went past the android screen...never fully booted up. I've even tried turning it back off, then on and leaving it overnight, hoping it will eventually boot all the way up, and it doesn't. I also tried the update button, and it with the power button.
I have some pictures on the tablet that weren't saved to something else, so what can I do? Anyway to save my tablet and the pics?
Thanks!!!

Advertisements

kungfu

kungfu

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hi, purple.
Try this:
How to Factory Reset Your Android Phone or Tablet When It Won’t Boot

purple21

purple21

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
Hey, kungfu,

Thanks, but I had already found that and plan to try that if there's no way to first save my pics on my tablet...

Adorable cat, btw! :happy:

Thx again!

kungfu

kungfu

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
You are very welcome, Purple.

Hey, kungfu,

Thanks, but I had already found that and plan to try that if there's no way to first save my pics on my tablet...

Adorable cat, btw! :happy:

Thx again!