I NEED HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!?! [Closed]
Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:47 PM
Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:09 AM
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your USB.
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Copy FRST to the desktop of the infected system
- Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:14 PM
Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:13 AM
Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:36 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users