Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stop errors

• Please log in to reply

MarlanaC

MarlanaC

• Pip
  • 6 posts
No one replied to my posts here: http://www.geekstogo...s/page__st__150 - The last 2 are mine.

I have MS XP home SP3. My last three blue-screen Stop errors are: *** STOP: 0x0000008E ,,, NO_PAGES_AVAILABLE 0x0000004D ,,, BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019. I may know why it's doing this i took out my hard drive and my 2 mem slot things and I also unhooked some of the white-ends cords that are hooked up to stuff on the inside of the computer where all the wires are I may have hooked them in the wrong places. I was trying to stop anyone from using my computer while i was gone for a week.

Also I don't have my disks for my computer. I did a system restore that made no difference, not a factory restore I tried a factory restore and nothing happened it just started up normal. I have no viruses according to my Avast boot-scan :-)

Now when I get to my desktop the screen freezes up and I can't do anything. I have this laptop that I can use to help if possible also I can put disks in my desktop and boot-up if I had something to help.
Also I was using some malwarebytes program that should not have even worked on my xp it was telling me I had viruses that my Avast could not pick up so I un-installed it I think it has 2 .sys files in "that" place where viruses go and it MAY have deleted them or something but I cannot remember if that happened before of after I used that program.
And if there is anything on the "inside" as in wired or "something" that can be taken off, when I tool out my Cdrive and mem cards I May have took "something" else out also if that was possible. I just don't know what the problem is and I don't have my xp disck to do a restore.
I have and extra Ddrive and files on there I would like to keep so it is important to me to fix my XP. Thanks :-)

Advertisements