Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My User Accounts keep changing wont Log on Says User Profiles Not Load

• Please log in to reply

DashaSelwyn

DashaSelwyn

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hi All, :thumbsup: I have Win 8.1 and nothing but Accounts and Users Accounts Problems since I bought this PC with Win 8.1 installed! I have it keeps changing user accounts and making me log into the Microsoft account when I try and Switch users back to my main computer Account It wont Log on' It You User Profile Service Failed to sign in User Profiles Cannot Load. I have all these other Accounts that keep popping up BUT my main PC account is "Dasha" Local Admin The Other local Account is DazzieDa.... and has the same Password as the Dasha Account the Admin Account is the Same? The Micro Soft Account (that I had to create to get at the Apps) is DazzaC.. and a Different Password can you please help me to redo the Profile of the "Dasha Account" so I can just use it. Thanks in anticipation Guys Dasha :help:

DELL Inspiron 660 S Version: Microsoft Windows (8)64Bit Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 510 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel® 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller, 64 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152617 MB, Free - 113349 MB; E: Total - 350002 MB, Free - 335824 MB; F: Total - 199996 MB, Free - 149735 MB; G: Total - 199996 MB, Free - 198375 MB; H: Total - 199996 MB, Free - 158840 MB;
Motherboard:
Dell Computer Corp., 0G1548, A00,CN708213C3D0GA.

Advertisements

KiwiProbie

KiwiProbie

• PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
Hi DashaSelwyn,

Welcome to the Geeks To Go forum. I might have found a solution to your problem, try this:

http://answers.micro...34-f3f96ed6b089

DashaSelwyn

DashaSelwyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Thanks KiwiProbie I will letyou know how I went cannot start until tomorrow Thanks :thumbsup: Dasha

KiwiProbie

KiwiProbie

• PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
How did it go?

DashaSelwyn

DashaSelwyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Thanks KiwiProbie I will letyou know how I went cannot start until tomorrow Thanks :thumbsup: Dasha

'

G/Day KiwiProbie :smashcomp: I am sorry I took so long getting Back to you with this? No go I deleted all those other accounts in regedit etc that was good but Dasha my main account is still "Cannot Load Profile" I cannot get back to my original auto login desktop all my shortcuts and settings are there in the Dasha Account I can only open the Admin and DazzlingDazzie Account the desktops have nothing there SO I was wondering if I can transfer all those shortcuts and settings onto the DazzlingDazza Desktop they are all still there I just cannot get at them?? If not I will have to forget it all and create everything again in this the DazzlingDazza Account or Desktopit will only take me a few hours but it's sooooo annoying when you think it's uncalled for I am just baffled as to why all those settings etc don't just open on the same desktop its the same computer? all this hassle started from the start when I bought this comp 5 months ago new and it had Win 8 installed? these Passwords and accounts are nothing but a way of bullying us to use MS Apps and stuff! Never again Cobba Okay see what you think if we can move everything over would be great or access it I have backups but some of them are “behind”. If not then I will just spend the time and set this account up the sames as the other tomorrow Thanks Cobba Talk soon

DashaSelwyn

DashaSelwyn

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
KiwiProbie It's better if I close this thread and Move and see if I can get any help about Moving all the stuff over Thanks very much for you help it was appreciated Cheers for now Dasha