I recently bought HTPC:
- GA-Z87N-WIFI (rev. 1.x)
- Intel i3-4330
- G.SKILL DDR3 4GB 1600MHz DUAL RIPJAWSxCL9 (F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL)
- Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB Basic (MZ-7TE120BW)
- BE QUIET! PUREPOWER L8 430W CM (BN180)
- FRACTAL DESIGN NODE 605 (FD-CA-NODE-605-BL)
- Windows 7 Ultimate
I've installed the freshest drivers from Gigabyte site.
It is connected to TV via HDMI and it works pretty well, but I encounter two problems:
1. It is on all the time, but sometimes when on TV I switch to its source (HDMI2) I see nothing - even if I plug out and plug in HDMI cable. I'm sure it runs - I can connect using Remote Desktop or TeamViewer.
2. It seems that sometimes it doesn't reboot properly: Windows shuts down (it can be seen in system event logs), screen turns black and that's it. HTPC still runs, I can hear working fans, but BIOS screen doesn't come nor Windows screen appears. Device is not seen in LAN. To fix this I must manually turn off it and turn on. Normally (on idle) in consumes about 35W, but I found out that after this "fake reboot" it takes about 55W all the time.
Thank you very much for your help.