Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DISK TROUBLE!.....STILL...

• Please log in to reply

2302nat2302

2302nat2302

• Pip
  • 4 posts
:tazz: I RECENTLY POSTED A PROBLEM ABOUT THE NORTON INTERNET. SECURITY 2005. DISK. I INSTALLED IT THEN 2 DAYS LATER IT SAID THAT IT HAD CORRUPTED AND THAT I NEEDED TO REINSTALL..BUT NOW EVERYTIME I TRY TO REINSTALL IT, THE DISK STARTS UP I CLICK ON ''INSTAL'' AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS....IT BEEN THIS WAY FOR TWO MONTHS. I TRIED COPYING THE CONTENTS OF THE DISK TO ANOTHER FOLDER LIKE SOMEONE HAD SAI AND THEN OPENED IT FROM THERE. BUT THAT STILL DIDNT WORK. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

woody1977

woody1977

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
Try un-installing it fully and then installing it again, if that doesn't work take it back to the shop, and get a refund or a new one, or (long shot) go to norton's site and download the updates and see if that will kickstart it.

hope this helps.

I would try fully un-installing it. disconnect your internet connection first though.

I think you should really find your first original thread and repost in there, not suppossed to start a new one.

Edited by woody1977, 09 June 2005 - 10:13 PM.