Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nvidia Chipset, ATI GFX is that ok?

• Please log in to reply

audioboy

audioboy

• PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
yup, that is the joy of computers, there is always something just over the horizon that will be super cool. if you wait for that, the next amazing thing will be out in just a little bit longer....I did that for about a year, until I finally decided its time to build my newest system and bought the parts.

I dont know if the cpu comes with thermal paste, but everyone says artic silver 5 is better than the stuff that gets sent out with an hsf. get a tube to be safe, and chances are it will work better anyway.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yeah ill probably just get it anyway its only like 5 pounds, but its another thing to buy the 900 pound barrier has well and truly been broken. While i love that my pc is gonna be great i could cry that it is becoming so expensive.

chopyaedoff

chopyaedoff

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
if you get an sli board, sli will only work 2 idenical 6600gt, 6800,6800gt,6800ultra cards

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yes i know its my ever present duty to break the news to people thinking sli means you just put in another card. It has to be identical down to batch number usually.