Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Site links analysis software

backlink checking backlinks SEO tools sites popularity rating

• Please log in to reply

Lemurian

Lemurian

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Hi geeks!

Could anyone advice some good and free site's link checking service or software like Moonsearch.com or Ahrefs.com?

Ahrefs are good, but you have to pay for that service,

Moonsearch's free and also good, but lacks some functionality.

What do you webmasters use to check out backlinlinks, anchors, sites' technology, popularity, and so on?

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts

You might also use Zuluscaler to check for any hacks

Lemurian

Lemurian

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Thanks Essexboy! That's an interesting service, although I'm looking for a bit different thing -- something that gives all-in-one site's data like owner, server-type, SEO-info, with concentration on backlinks analysis. 

From all the free services I've found up to this point, Moonsearch is the most comfortable

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts

There are a few tools here http://www.razorsoci...analysis-tools/  do not know if they will be useful.  My main aim is in the hack and malware/redirect area