Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Rouge Killer

• Please log in to reply

ronandavid

ronandavid

• Pip
  • 2 posts

guys can you help me with this whenever i open rouge killer it crashes my pc something like blue screen then i see something like dumping physical memory blah blah , idk if this is a conflict with other drivers or what coz this pc is new.
but i already installed microsoft security essentials and advanced system care
im just a kid i dont know a lot of pc problems .. so im hoping if you can help me

Edited by ronandavid, 04 May 2014 - 09:22 AM.

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi ronanddavid,

Welcome to Geeks To Go!! :)

First, please click on the Edit button at the bottom of your post above and remove the image that you attached of your System page. It displays your OEM Product ID at the bottom. This number is specific to your computer and of no use to anyone, but it would be a good practice for you to learn what not to share with the world. Never post your 25 alpha/digit product key found on the case of your computer on line either. If it is stolen and used by anyone else, it may cause serious issues for you.

Ok. Now that is said, may I ask what are your intentions for using Rogue Killer (RK)? That program is used to diagnosis and remove malware and should be used only under the guidance of a professional who is trained and well aware of how it works.

Advanced System Care is not a desirable program to use at all. It does include a registry cleaner, and we advise not to use this or any registry cleaner as there have been reports of them clearing out needed registry entries and messing up PCs. In addition, what they do clean up is so small that little or no advantages are noticed.

Modifying registry keys incorrectly can cause Windows instability, or make Windows unbootable. No registry cleaner is completely safe and the potential is ever present to cause more problems than they claim to fix.

Could you please uninstall that? Thank you! :)

Things to do:

1.) Edit post to remove attachment.
2.) Please answer my question as to why you want to use Rogue Killer.
3.) Uninstall Advanced System Care.
4.) Ask questions concerning anything and everything that your heart desires to educate you on safe computing.

Educating is my goal. Sharing my knowledge is my mission.

Donna :)

ronandavid

ronandavid

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

sorry for posting the pic since im just a kid . im not really using rouge killer coz my pc has a  virus or what i just need to use it to unhide some programs ( personal thingy :) ) well i notice it crashes in prescan and when it reach the loading drivers . 

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
No need to apologize what so ever. You'd be surprised how many adults don't realize the dangers of posting some personal information. I had to learn myself....

Not all programs will run properly on every computer they are installed upon. Are you having problems with any other program not running??

im not really using rouge killer coz my pc has a virus or what i just need to use it to unhide some programs ( personal thingy :) )

So, your computer has no infection and you were using RK to unhide some programs. RK's purpose is not to unhide legit programs.

I don't mean to be nosy, but what type of programs are you trying to "unhide"? Legitimate programs that you install on purpose should install into Programs and Features in your Control Panel. You should be able to find them by clicking on your StartVISTAORB.jpgthen typing the name of the program into your Start Search field. You can even find you Control Panel by typing Control Panel into Start Search.

:)