Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD all the time. What could it be? (.dmp attached)

• Please log in to reply

Branco

Branco

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello guys, I'm glad to join your community.
I have installed the O.S. in my computer because the other one was replete of problems, but, actually this one isn't better than the older xD.

Can you give me some tips ?
I attached the .dmp here to help me how to fix the problem. Sometimes the BSOD occurs more than 2 times in a hour.

Help me guys, thanks :)

Attached Files

• Attached File  dmp.rar   46.42KB   139 downloads

Advertisements

Branco

Branco

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello again guys, so till now, no one can help me :( ?

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

:welcome:   Branco

Network devices/drivers and memory are possible causes, memory could also include video memory (VRam) and drivers.

We need information about the hardware and software, download then run Speccy and post the resultant url for us, details here

Run the Windows 7 memory test, details here

As an asides Branco, we understand that computer problems can be frustrating but please remember that we are all volunteers here who give up our time for free to help others, we all have jobs and families and so cannot be here 24/7, if you have waited 3 days or more without receiving a reply post in the Waiting Room and someone will get back to you asap.

Branco

Branco

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

:welcome:   Branco

Network devices/drivers and memory are possible causes, memory could also include video memory (VRam) and drivers.

We need information about the hardware and software, download then run Speccy and post the resultant url for us, details here

Run the Windows 7 memory test, details here

As an asides Branco, we understand that computer problems can be frustrating but please remember that we are all volunteers here who give up our time for free to help others, we all have jobs and families and so cannot be here 24/7, if you have waited 3 days or more without receiving a reply post in the Waiting Room and someone will get back to you asap.

Hello, thanks for helping :).
Yes, I understand, next time I'll be more patient, sorry :/.
I'm going to do what did you said, let's see if I can catch the problem :P.
One more time, thanks :)

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

:thumbsup:

Branco

Branco

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi again :),
so.. I already download the Speccy,and the URL of my system is : http://speccy.pirifo...0uJeLYoNZJ4WKBT

At night I'm going to do the memory tests :)
Thanks guys.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts

Please check the MB here and confirm that it is the same as yours.

You have your Ram in slots 1 - 2 and 3, if the MB at the link that I included above is the same as yours then the Ram should be in slots 1 - 3 and 5, this because the Ram is the triple channel type, not having it in the correct slots would cause stability issues.

Two other things that I noted from the Speecy report, 1: You have no AV protection, if our work here does not resolve the issue I will refer you to the GTG malware forums, if our work here does resolve the issue I will refer you to the GTG malware forums self help guide. 2: The amount of free storage space on your HDD is well below the safety limit and has most likely led to data corruption on the drive - would I be correct in that the fresh installation of the OS was to the Intel SSD.

Your HDD details are below;Storage

Hard drives
Volume0
Serial Number: íY
Interface: RAID
Capacity: 1863 GB
Real size: 2.000.404.086.784 bytes
RAID Type: Software RAID
S.M.A.R.T
S.M.A.R.T not supported
Partition 0
Partition ID: Disk #0, Partition #0