Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Slow startup, Google Chrome and IE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tal5

tal5

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Hello.

My machine is Since 2009.

I have Core2Dou E7400 2.8 GHz with 4 GRAM.

I have Win 7 32bit, not 64bit - maybe thats the reason for not "clear working"?

I dont think so because It was pretty better even before two months.. 

Before something like two weeks my AVG wants to make update one night, and after that- he gets crazy  :wacko:

allways asking for lisence key, and I cannot make it Uninstall... It seems it have some error, I really dont know what to do with it..how can I remove it?

Maybe I need better Anti Virus, and please, do not tell me about McAfee or NOD32 and similar- because I had problem with this when I used it on my last computer.... 

I cannot put Windows Essentials because my windows is not orginal- can I maybe call microsoft and make it normal or its not necessary\possible?

Anyway- can you please help me and make a comprehensive examination with me for this machine?? because my IE and google chrome works very heavy, another weird thing- when 

I trying to see whats going on my task manager- even chrome is only one page using, it shows me "google chrome" 4-5 times open, not less, what do you think it is? its problem or normal?

also- its take too much time to reset\turn on\down..

Hope you to answer me soon, I trust you because you help me a lot before!!

Have a good night\nice day if you are at America, until then....

Thanks,

Tal. 

Advertisements

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
I am sorry, but forum rules are clear. We do not provide help to illegal copies of Windows.

I am therefore closing this thread.