stryker, I uninstalled it and let pc reload it works fine.WHEWWWW
Let's scan for remnants and check for out of date programs.
Please disable your antivirus for the duration of my instructions. Don't forget to re-enable them after you have completed the steps.
Step 1: Scan with Malwarebytes
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop
Install the progamme and select update
Once it has updated select Settings > Detection and Protection
Tick Scan for rootkits
Go back to the Dashboard and select Scan Now
If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button, MBAM will ask for a reboot.
On completion of the scan (or after the reboot) select View Detailed Log
Select Export > Select text file and save to the desktop
Step 2: Scan with ESET Online Scanner
Please note: You can use Internet Explorer or Firefox for this step. Either browser used will have to be ran in admin mode.
Right click on either the Internet Explorer icon or the Firefox icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Task bar and select Run as Administrator from the menu.
If you use Firefox, you will be prompted to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe. Please do so, then double click it to install it.
Please click on this link and then click the ESET Online Scanner bar ---->
- When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
- Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on Start
- The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- Now click on Finish
- Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files(x86)\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- NOTE: If SecurityCheck aborts and you get the following message: UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! try rebooting the system and then run SecurityCheck again.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
- ESET Scan Log
- MBAM Log
- SecurityCheck Log