Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera $354 Shipped

• Please log in to reply

GD_Brad

GD_Brad

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Details: http://geekstogo.got...e-dellhome.html

Amazing digicam deal - get the brand new Canon S2 IS Digital Camera for just $354.15 after instant 15% discount and new $70 coupon code 1VWL8GL8PSGGVK. Free shipping is also included.

Sleek, powerful and sophisticated, the PowerShot S2 IS Digital Still Camera from Canon packs easy-to-use features in an sleek design. Equipped with a 5.0 MP CCD, the camera captures rich details with excellent clarity. The 12X optical zoom lens with Image Stabilizer (IS) technology eliminates camera shake, while a 4X digital zoom lets you focus on small details with ease. Its 1.8-inch Vari-Angle LCD screen makes for easy image preview and scene playback.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I'm still a sucker for the tiny digital cameras, and I actually own two Canon SD300's, but the features on this one have me very tempted.