Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera $354 Shipped

• Please log in to reply

GD_Brad

GD_Brad

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Details: http://geekstogo.got...e-dellhome.html

Amazing digicam deal - get the brand new Canon S2 IS Digital Camera for just $354.15 after instant 15% discount and new $70 coupon code 1VWL8GL8PSGGVK. Free shipping is also included.

Sleek, powerful and sophisticated, the PowerShot S2 IS Digital Still Camera from Canon packs easy-to-use features in an sleek design. Equipped with a 5.0 MP CCD, the camera captures rich details with excellent clarity. The 12X optical zoom lens with Image Stabilizer (IS) technology eliminates camera shake, while a 4X digital zoom lets you focus on small details with ease. Its 1.8-inch Vari-Angle LCD screen makes for easy image preview and scene playback.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,575 posts
I'm still a sucker for the tiny digital cameras, and I actually own two Canon SD300's, but the features on this one have me very tempted.