Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Request help with making fixlist.txt for frst64.exe [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

longo7

longo7

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello, I have been looking for help with my computer for a while now when I came across a thread on this forum that made me think you are the perfect people to help me fix my computer. My computer will not startup at all. After trying to start up in safe mode I discovered it hangs at aswrvrt.sys then crashes. So I downloaded frst64.exe and ran it and got the log file attached. Considering the only device I have left for fixing it is my phone, I would very much appreciate help writing the fixlist for my computer. I appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you. Attached File  FRST.txt   77KB   101 downloads

Advertisements

longo7

longo7

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Okay. By some miracle I was able to boot my system. I have no idea how since I didn't do anything at all. Anyway since that problem is solved I would like to make sure it doesn't happen again. Any thing helps. Thank you :)

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts

Gday longo7,  :welcome: 

Usually it it the Mailware Staff who write FixLists as a lot of damage can be done unless yuou have had some training and experience.

I have asked some members to take a look, so lets see what happens.

I have just seen and noted your second reply. 

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts

Hi longo7,

I just took a quick look at the FRST.txt you posted and nothing leaps out at me there.

I guess it was some sort of "brainstorm" your computer had lol.

Assuming all is still well with your machine I will mark this topic as solved.

You can always ask for it to be re-opened if need be. :)

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.