Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

• Please log in to reply

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts

And a BIG thanks to all of our current and past Service men and women. We appreciate your service and we honor your sacrifices. We know that we wouldn't be able to eat Mr. PIG or drink that cold one without without you guys.
I hope your enjoy your Memorial Day. :yeah:

Advertisements

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,912 posts
Amen to that! We will never forget that sacrifices you have made and can't say Thank You! enough!

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
It is easy to take our liberties for granted. We would not have these liberties if not for all the soldiers who put their lives on the line every hour of every day. There are not enough words in the English language to express my gratitude to all the soldiers in all the branches of service.

I salute you ALL! :hug:

Agent Shark

Agent Shark

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Happy Memorial Day everyone. I appreciate everything our service men and women have done.