Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Connection Issue

• Please log in to reply

Michael58

Michael58

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Started happening few days ago so i reinstalled my os in case there is any viruses i was long overdue anyway.

So what happens is that my connection stops working for few seconds to few minutes and then starts working again but really below normal speed.

This whole time even when it works it goes up and down i cant even get that normal speed.

While sometimes it doesn't completely stop working but kinda really slows down for example when im playing cs:go i get that connection problem timer for few seconds and then it starts working normal and sometimes i get about 800 900 ping while normal is about 50.

I just cant find any kind of solution for this.

I am using AirGrid M5HP.

My average signal strength is -74dBm and it was like that for a year while connection worked normal.

When i get to that panel by typing ip 192...... i have noticed that in throughput monitor TUNNEL0 seems to dissapear when connection stops working.

Network mode: Router

Wireles mode: Station

AirMax is enabled and its Quality and capacity are about 26-30 idk if that could have something to do with it.

For some reason it looks like the connection works even worse during evening and night.

If you need any addition info some log and what not just ask i really need help with this crap.

EDIT: yup confirmed while WLAN0 and LAN0 stay TUNNEL0 dissapears when connection stops working and shows up again when it starts working.

Edited by Michael58, 09 June 2014 - 03:03 PM.

Advertisements

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts

Hi Micheal :)

Should we start by trying basic solutions ? First of all, may I know what Operating System you are running ?

Along with that, what is your computer/laptop brand and model please ?