Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RegSvr32 login error for user on 2008 Terminal server

Regsvr32 error 2008 terminal server

• Please log in to reply

oweathersby

oweathersby

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

We have a Windows Server 2008 terminal server and one of our users logged in and received the following error:

The module "C:\ProgramData\nbjkvbh.dat" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specific path or debug it to check for problems with teh binary dependent.DLL files.

The specific module could not be found.

I saw on some other posts that this type of message iindicated the presence of malware and my concern is that it will occure for other users since it is in the C:\ProgramData folder.

I have downloaded the OTL program, but not run it yet as this is a production server.  Is it ok to run while online?  ANd would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,

Omar W.

Attached Thumbnails

• Dll Error - OW.PNG

Advertisements