Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hi need help with ssl error

• Please log in to reply

pika3pika

pika3pika

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

when i open this web www.jakartanotebook.com it say ssl error but everything is okay when i open from other computer. i already used other tools to fix ssl problem including flush dns and add registry to fix all networking problem but the result is nothing happened. and also there's other odd thing like for browsing and watch movie and download everything went fast but to play a game online it like stuck and get disconnected well its okay if the server busy but it happen all the time . so anyone know how to fix it and i dunno wheter it cause by virus coz i already try use hot spot shield  and there's a conduit exe which detect as virus so anyone can help me????

Advertisements

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Hello pika and welcome to GeeksToGo :)

While you're waiting for an official Geek to assist you, allow me to ask you a few questions :)

Conduit.exe belongs to SearchProtect by Conduit which is a Browser Hijacker that changes your default webpage to it's search engine, as well as your default search engine to SearchProtect and everytime you open a new tab it will pop up as well. To get it removed, I suggest you to read this thread in order to receive assistance in the Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal section.

For the SSL error, can you confirm that your Windows system time is set to your current time and date ? If so, you'll have to boot into your BIOS and also validate that the time and date there match your current time and date.

Let me know what are your intentions following my post. If you decide to request help in the Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal section (which I suggest you), they shall assist you in cleaning your computer first and then we'll take care of your SSL issue after. :)

Let me know !

pika3pika

pika3pika

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Hello pika and welcome to GeeksToGo :)

While you're waiting for an official Geek to assist you, allow me to ask you a few questions :)

Conduit.exe belongs to SearchProtect by Conduit which is a Browser Hijacker that changes your default webpage to it's search engine, as well as your default search engine to SearchProtect and everytime you open a new tab it will pop up as well. To get it removed, I suggest you to read this thread in order to receive assistance in the Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal section.

For the SSL error, can you confirm that your Windows system time is set to your current time and date ? If so, you'll have to boot into your BIOS and also validate that the time and date there match your current time and date.

Let me know what are your intentions following my post. If you decide to request help in the Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal section (which I suggest you), they shall assist you in cleaning your computer first and then we'll take care of your SSL issue after. :)

Let me know !

ok i'll go there first after they finish i go back here to inform you 

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Alright I shall be following this thread then and come assist you (if you still need assistance) once you post back.
Good luck ! :)

pika3pika

pika3pika

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

hi i'm back it seems no virus. so how to repair the ssl error ???

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts

hi i'm back it seems no virus. so how to repair the ssl error ???

Alright let's start from the beginning :)

What web browser are you using to access that website ?
Are you using any proxies or VPNs ?
Is your Windows date and time correct (matches your current location date and time) ?

pika3pika

pika3pika

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

chrome. what is proxies or vpn?? i just use a modem just plug it to usb install it and u can connect to internet.  the date and time all correct even in the bios.

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts

chrome. what is proxies or vpn?? i just use a modem just plug it to usb install it and u can connect to internet.  the date and time all correct even in the bios.

If you don't use a proxy or a VPN, you're good :)
See a proxy as a middleman between your computer and a website or server and a VPN (Virtual Private Network) as a full tunnel between your computer and every other websites, servers, etc. there is.
I would like you to reset your Google Chrome browser settings, follow the instructions here :

https://support.goog...r/3296214?hl=en

pika3pika

pika3pika

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

i think i already reset the google chrome along with clear cache and use other program to fix the ssl and a lot of things and the result still the same. any other option ?? ohh i also install the new chrome too. no user coz i delete  it . well i'm gonna try ur suggestion then hope work but still i need other option coz clear cache make me download all the files again when play in fb 

pika3pika

pika3pika

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

great now my yahoo messenger not working too it say problem with https.

pika3pika

pika3pika

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

okay happen like i said nothing happen after reset chrome. any other option?? still ssl error