i have a programme that pops up whenever i power up the computer, called TWEAK REPAIR ENHANCE AND PROTECT, and it said on it, it came from XPORTSOFT TECHNOLOGIES, i cant find it on my programme list anywhere, so far, i have always denied it permission, because i have no idea what this will do to my computer, can anyone tell me what it does and how it affects said computer?
Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:48 PM
I'll do the best I can to resolve your computer issue
Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, don't continue Stop and ask! Never be afraid to ask questions!
Please download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the to run the program. On Vista/Win7 or 8 right click select Run As Administrator to start the program. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
- Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Click the Scan All Users checkbox
- Check the option for All under the Extra Registry section
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won't take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files and post them in your topic
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened, maximized
- Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized on task bar.
Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:14 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users