Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Great forum site!

• Please log in to reply

Mythrandyr

Mythrandyr

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

I discovered this site from another forum recently, and I am impressed.  I have been lurking off and on for the past week or so and the people that you have solving problems here are among the most direct and most polite volunteers I've seen.  They also appear to be extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter that they are attending to.

I am also very glad to see that you are pushing the fight against malware by offering free training to those that are interested in eliminating this problem and that genuinely want to help others with their problems.  I look forward to my time here on Geeks to Go!

Thanks!

Edited by Mythrandyr, 23 July 2014 - 04:11 PM.

Advertisements

jds63

jds63

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

:welcome:

I totally agree, been here for a few years myself, i've learned a lot here since then. I've been on a number of other forums like this one, but the Staff here is so much better then others.

Welcome aboard!! :spoton:

Edited by jds63, 23 July 2014 - 05:46 PM.

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello!

I totally agree with every thing jds63 said. :welcome: 

donetao!!

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

Thank you all for your kind words. We do encourage our helpers to be polite and thorough, and I'm very pleased to see that you're all happy with your experience here. I think we have some excellent staff members here. Welcome to the new members, and a big hello to those who have bee around for a while. :)

jds63

jds63

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Thank you all for your kind words. We do encourage our helpers to be polite and thorough, and I'm very pleased to see that you're all happy with your experience here. I think we have some excellent staff members here. Welcome to the new members, and a big hello to those who have bee around for a while. :)

Your Welcome and thank you.

I do find staff and helpers here to be the most polite and courteous compared to other sites i have used.

I have learned a lot here by posting threads for myself and i am always willing to pass that knowledge on to others i can help.

This August be 3 years i have had pleasure of being here.

Edited by jds63, 25 July 2014 - 08:58 PM.