Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Softwares to create kinetic typography - synced text to audio ?

• Please log in to reply

Vladimir123

Vladimir123

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Hi there

Im interested in creating lyrics videos, but not just a regular one, instead I'd like to give it a shot to creating synced text to audio lyrics video.

Just like in this video

Now my question is, which softwares can be used to create such videos? I know that both Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas Pro can be used to create this kind if videos but .. they're just way too hard for me, Im not that experienced in video editting. I watched some youtube tutorials for adobe after effects and I guess I just cant do that because it seems hard for a " newbie " like me.

Advertisements

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Here let me Google that for you!!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q... text to audio

Maybe you need to start with some thing not quite so hard if your just starting and are a newbie like you're saying. :D

Then work your way up??

Edited by donetao, 17 August 2014 - 06:13 PM.

Vladimir123

Vladimir123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

I already googled it but all I found was " Sony Vegas Pro and After Effects ", so far I havent find any other software which will allow me to create what I want.

And yes, Im not really a beginner but Im still inexperienced and kind of " newbie " and that's why Im looking for an easier software to start with.

Vladimir123

Vladimir123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Bumping this because I really need to find a way to do this. Anything that might make the job easier would be helpful a lot to me, so please share if you know any easier way to do this