Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

aurora

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

trigga

trigga

• Pip
  • 4 posts
for KAT

yes i used to use these forums...not any more im afraid

i offered my help because of the help i got from these posts in the past

when i said that "i thanked them" it was sarcasm...i infact threatened them with legal proceedings because their "advertising" methods broke the laws governing them...or dont to recognise neither help, when it is offered nor sarcasm

the reception i have recieved has prompted me to post this reply, Kat, you must be really good at your job. You're attitude stinks and you tact is lacking. i can only assume you're the best in your field as far as malware is concerned.

i did not post the link in my thread because i wanted to leave it upto the site and the people that have the awful objects on their machines to make the decision...i just thought i had discovered a way to save you all hours of stress.

a polite "thanks but....." would have done. thanks anyway, but i have no intensions of using this site again

talk about throw it back in your face!!

i will not be comming back to read a reply to this thread.....dont waste your time in doing so. the same as i wish i hadnt wasted my time typing out my original post

ok...since my original post...i have discovered i took a foolish chance in doing what i did and i would no longer recommend to anyone to do that.

but i guess you knew that already?...so y didnt you just say so then others would know not to use the software and why..then the thread would still have been of benifit to people...rather than that..you just shot off your mouth!

youre an idiot kat

*revoking subscription and no longer advising people to use this site*

Advertisements

JasMonkey

JasMonkey

• PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
Hello trigga,

First, I am sorry to here you won't be returning to GeeksToGo.
It is against the rules here at GeeksToGo for anyone who hasn't completed training in the Geek University or isn't a staff member to post advice in the malware forum. So, even if your link and/or advice had been good or legitimate advice it was still against the rules.
As for ~Kat~, she happens to be a good friend of mine and is FAR from being and idiot, in fact she is very intelligent. And her attitude doesn't stink, it is delightful. So, I nor anyone else here appreciate your rude comments about her. She is always kind and patient.
Kat as well as the rest of the great staff here all have lives outside of GeeksToGo, and are all over the world. We take time from our lives to volunteer here to help people because we choose to.

I am closing this topic.