flsysio.exe what is it???
Posted 06 September 2014 - 07:45 PM
Welcome to Geeks To Go!
flsysio.exe is considered to be malware/trojan. We need to remove that. I'll need to take a closer look so I can see what else might be lurking in the shadows that needs to be tended to. Please do the following:
Please download OTL to your Desktop
- Double click on the to run the program. On Vista/Win7 or 8 right click select Run As Administrator to start the program. If prompted by UAC, please allow it.
- Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- Click the Scan All Users checkbox
- Check the option for All under the Extra Registry section
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan won't take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files and post them in your topic
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened, maximized
- Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized on task bar.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users