Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

nic card

• Please log in to reply

eman0n

eman0n

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
hi i just reformatted to windows xp..now i can't log onto the internet..i have checked in the device manager and i have yellow question marks..also when i type in ipconfig i get no ip address..and last but not least i have no disk..best buy wants to charge me 40 bucks to find them and install..i think it doesn't have to resort to that someone pls help thanks

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Could you post which devices have exclamation marks and the make and model of the card

Edited by Keith, 10 June 2005 - 11:41 PM.

merlin811

merlin811

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
the easiest thing to do is write down the make & model of your nic card & go over to another PC with internet (DUH!) go to that nic cards site & download the driver onto a floppy...(and of course install it on your PC)