My computer has been running slow for the last few weeks and I googled my problem and this site came up. I am not a gamer but I am having similiar issues as posted here: http://www.geekstogo...h-50-cpu-usage/
Computer lagging and slow, too may chrome exe 32 running [Closed]
Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:49 AM
Sorry it's taken so long for a response. Sometimes we get very busy.
I'll need a scan of your computer to get started.
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to your Desktop.
- Right-click on icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
(XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
- When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Make sure that Addition option is checked.
- Press Scan button and wait.
- The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please copy and paste their content into your next reply.
Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:29 AM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users