Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

LG G2 e-mail auto update

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

When I first got my G2 and set up my work e-mail, it updated every 15 minutes and I never had to refresh it. Now the only way I can receive e-mail is by doing a manual refresh. How do I get it back to auto update?

• Pip
  • 2 posts

you use Gmail ? try to log off than log in your e-mail, and try to clear cash and data of Gmail app

galaxy note 4 galaxy note 3 prix

Edited by akaimi, 09 October 2014 - 02:32 PM.

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hi brettt777,

I am an LG G2 user too. I had the same problem with emails. Yesterday my Gmail app was upgraded and I observed that you're able to introduce and other emails (yahoo, outlook, etc) and you can fit them all into this appication! Also you're able to set when do you want to get notified for new incoming emails. Check it!