Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

(C#) How to capture video stream without using a third party SDK

c# camera ip web cam capture image video stream record

• Please log in to reply

BaumHard920

BaumHard920

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm newbie here, but I need some help. I need to build an application for my Foscam IP camera.
I found an interesting article on Planet-source-code.com: How to create USB webcam / IP camera recorder to capture and save video (C# WPF). This aroused my attention, but so far I am unable to find out how to implement it without using a third party SDK (such as Ozeki's C# camera library).

Any idea?

Advertisements

NullPointerException

NullPointerException

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

What is the problem with the library? Aside from the library,I think (As I am no C# expert), we cannot capture a video.