Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Connected phones

• Please log in to reply

Another2014

Another2014

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My partner and I have the same android Samsung Galaxy phones. He was trying to top up his internet connection using his android phone but it didn't work. He asked me to log onto the internet on my phone. When I did I was able to see his Vodafone top up account information for a few seconds. How could that information be on my phone too?

Advertisements

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go. :)

From what you described it is feasible both phones vendor accounts are tied in and or you had Screen Mirroring(if one of the newer galaxy modals) enabled for example.

As it stands I doubt it is malware related but if you do not have a Anti-Virus app installed on either phone the below is worth considering:-

Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus

And as a on-demand scanner also consider:-

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

You can enable real time protection with the above but no real need if Avast is installed/active. Both of the aforementioned I use myself on my android based devices.