Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

what will upgrade will help fps in minecraft most?

• Please log in to reply

bobby101

bobby101

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Hey i can run minecraft on my pc already at 60-90 fps in minecraft survival with no mods however when i add mods and go on servers my fps is all over the place and also when useing the 1.8 update its unplayable. what upgrade will help me most i have £100(maybe abit more) to spend for new proccessor or more ram or new gpu .what would will help me out best thanks .all i play is minecraft as i play other games like cod:aw,bf4 on ps4 because minecraft on console is no where near as good as pc version thanks. hope you can reply soon

My specs t:

Apu (gpu + proccessor)  =  AMD A4-3420 with radeon hd 6410d

Ram =  4gb ram

Advertisements

bobby101

bobby101

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

will a new apu do the job as they dont cost to much and i only want to play minecraft no other games

terry1966

terry1966

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

to be honest i think you'd be fine with something like this :- http://www.dabs.com/...ilent-8Z7H.html

can we have your full pc specifications please, make/model numbers and the power supply make model so we can check everything will work with whatever we recommend.

:popcorn:

bobby101

bobby101

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

i went and got a gpu now anyway thanks for trying to help :)

terry1966

terry1966

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

enjoy your gaming with it, and have a happy new year. :thumbsup:

:popcorn:

bobby101

bobby101

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts