Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for a Particular Laptop/Notebook

• Please log in to reply

JCAteMe

JCAteMe

• Pip
  • 1 posts

*Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this*

Hey guys,I'm looking for a particular notebook or laptop that meets the following requirements. 

4GB ram or higher, 128GB hard drive or higher, Intel i5/AMD Anthlon II or higher, 4+ hours of battery life and Dual-band wireless capabilities (2.4 & 5 GHz). 

I was thinking of this one: http://www.thegoodgu...roductImageLink 

But does it meet the requirements? 
Thank you so much in advance, help is appreciated.

P.S I don't want one any bigger than 12"

Also on a $600 budget :)

Edited by JCAteMe, 07 January 2015 - 03:21 PM.

Advertisements

Plastic Nev

Plastic Nev

• PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Hi :welcome:

There is an extremely good and professional review of that Toshiba you linked to here :-

http://www.notebookc...k.108374.0.html

It does have a 500GB hard drive, 4 GB RAM and is within most of what you asked for except the review says the battery life is only around that which you asked for except under load it can be as low as 2 hours.

Give the review a good look at as they are comparing it with some other makes and models which should help in making your mind up.

Nev.

Edited by Plastic Nev, 08 January 2015 - 01:42 PM.