Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer slow and rebooted itself a couple times?

• Please log in to reply

Faithsa

Faithsa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Sorry!  We were buying a car the last couple days so it's been a little crazy..  Let me check on the Adware log.

Advertisements

Faithsa

Faithsa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
# AdwCleaner v4.107 - Report created 12/01/2015 at 14:59:28
# Updated 07/01/2015 by Xplode
# Database : 2015-01-11.2 [Live]
# Operating System : Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Sabrina - SABRINA-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Sabrina\Desktop\adwcleaner_4.107.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

Service Deleted : CouponPrinterService

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Coupons
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Caleb and Ellie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\eofcbnmajmjmplflapaojjnihcjkigck
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Hugh\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\eofcbnmajmjmplflapaojjnihcjkigck
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\eofcbnmajmjmplflapaojjnihcjkigck
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Caleb and Ellie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Hugh\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Caleb and Ellie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bepbmhgboaologfdajaanbcjmnhjmhfn
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Hugh\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bepbmhgboaologfdajaanbcjmnhjmhfn
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bepbmhgboaologfdajaanbcjmnhjmhfn
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Caleb and Ellie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Hugh\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Caleb and Ellie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Hugh\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hiajdlfgbgnnjakkbnpdhmhfhklkbiol
File Deleted : C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_services.hearstmags.com_0.localstorage-journal
File Deleted : C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_services.hearstmags.com_0.localstorage
File Deleted : C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxps_static.olark.com_0.localstorage-journal

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

Task Deleted : Speedial

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\eofcbnmajmjmplflapaojjnihcjkigck
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\gomekmidlodglbbmalcneegieacbdmki
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9522B3FB-7A2B-4646-8AF6-36E7F593073C}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A85A5E6A-DE2C-4F4E-99DC-F469DF5A0EEC}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9522B3FB-7A2B-4646-8AF6-36E7F593073C}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{A85A5E6A-DE2C-4F4E-99DC-F469DF5A0EEC}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Coupon Printer for Windows5.0.0.9

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17280

-\\ Google Chrome v39.0.2171.95

[C:\Users\Caleb and Ellie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://search.aol.com/aol/search?q={searchTerms}
[C:\Users\Caleb and Ellie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://www.ask.com/web?q={searchTerms}
[C:\Users\Hugh\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://search.aol.com/aol/search?q={searchTerms}
[C:\Users\Hugh\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://www.ask.com/web?q={searchTerms}
[C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://dts.search-results.com/sr?src=crb&gct=ds&appid=350&systemid=406&apn_dtid=BND406&apn_ptnrs=AG6&o=APN10645&apn_uid=6934074669934200&q={searchTerms}
[C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://search.aol.com/aol/search?q={searchTerms}
[C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://www.ask.com/web?q={searchTerms}
[C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://search.conduit.com/Results.aspx?q={searchTerms}&SearchSource=49&CUI=UN36224443593107129&ctid=CT3317127&UM=2
[C:\Users\Sabrina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] - Deleted [Search Provider] : hxxp://search.conduit.com/Results.aspx?q={searchTerms}&SearchSource=49&CUI=UN36224443593107129&ctid=CT3317127&UM=2

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [5441 octets] - [12/01/2015 14:33:44]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [5434 octets] - [12/01/2015 14:59:28]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [5494 octets] ##########

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello,

Faithsa.

How is the computer now ?

Joe

Faithsa

Faithsa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

So far so good :)  It doesn't seem to be so sluggish either.

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello,

This scan may take quite a while, lets see if it shows anything...

ESET Online Scanner

Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.
  • Please go >>HERE<< then click on: ESET1st.jpg

Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on the ESETexe.jpg icon to install.

All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
  • Select the option YES, I accept the Terms of Use then click on: ESETsave.jpg
  • When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Now click on: EOLS3.gif
  • The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
  • Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  • When completed make sure you first copy the logfile located at C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\Esetonlinescanner\log.txt).
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
  • Now click on: EOLS4.gif
    (Selecting Uninstall application on close if you so wish)
Post the ESET log in your next reply.

Thanks
Joe :)

Faithsa

Faithsa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

I just got a new iPad in the mail from a friend and was trying to update/sync it and the computer shut itself down.. twice in a row. I closed ITunes and now I'm getting errors with chrome. (using explorer right now). 

The exception Breakpoint

A breakpoint has been reached.

(0x80000003) occurred in the application at the location 0x5ced39c.

click on OK to terminate the program

I have not yet run ESET

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello,

So the computer is blue screening again like it was before then shut downs? Sometime the blue screen goes by so fast you don't even see it ? Can you run who crashed once more so I can see the possible blue screen report.

The breakpoint error you are having is that only occurring when using the Chrome browser ? I'm unfamiliar with the error so bare with me a moment.

If the breakpoint error is only occurring in the Chrome browser then:

Lets reset chrome,
Please follow these instructions here to reset chrome.

1- Reset Chrome
2- Post another Who Crashed log

Thanks

Thanks

Faithsa

Faithsa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

I just tried to do a reset and it gave me the same error.  I tried to close chrome and then c/p the details and explorer froze on me.  I tried to restart the pc and it also failed to do so properly.  I got an error message but I can't remember what it said basically boiling down to it telling me to manually turn off the computer if it failed to respond.  Which I did.  When I turned it back on again, it came up to the screen that says it didn't shut down properly choose your 'mode' to start the computer in.

I restarted in normal mode and will now try to do the what crashed report.

Faithsa

Faithsa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

computer name: SABRINA-PC
windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601
windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: INTEL_, Intel Corporation, DG33TL
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz Intel586, level: 6
2 logical processors, active mask: 3
RAM: 2395594752 total

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Mon 1/12/2015 8:11:22 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011215-18109-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x78A8A)
Bugcheck code: 0x1000009F (0x4, 0x258, 0xFFFFFA8001BA6040, 0xFFFFF80000B9C510)
Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 1/12/2015 8:11:22 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x9F (0x4, 0x258, 0xFFFFFA8001BA6040, 0xFFFFF80000B9C510)
Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Conclusion

2 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Faithsa

Faithsa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

I'm not sure what I should do next??

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello,

Sorry for delay work Has been extremely busy.

Can you run the ESET scan now. Directions in post # 20.

Thanks

Faithsa

Faithsa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

This is what I found for the log: 

ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner64.ocx - registred OK
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK

It said it found no threats...

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello,

Looks like we are OK concerning Malware, lets check a few more items. Then I may have to refer you to a technician to help you with the bluescreen errors you're experiencing.

Download Security Check by screen317 from Here or Here
Save it to your Desktop.
Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

NOTE: If SecurityCheck aborts and you get the following message: UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! try rebooting the system and then run SecurityCheck again.

Thanks

Faithsa

Faithsa

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.95 
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled) 
 Internet Explorer 11 
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Enabled! 
avast! Antivirus  
 Antivirus out of date! 
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 Secunia PSI (3.0.0.9016)  
 Java 7 Update 71 
  Java 64-bit 8 Update 31 
 Adobe Flash Player 16.0.0.235 
 Adobe Reader XI 
 Google Chrome (39.0.2171.99)
 Google Chrome (40.0.2214.91)
 Google Chrome (plugins...)
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent```````` 
 AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc.exe 
 AVAST Software Avast avastui.exe 
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 0%
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello,

avast! Antivirus
Antivirus out of date!

Can you up date Avast Anti Virus, the version looks good, it maybe the Virus data base that needs up dating. It actually should do that on it's own un- less it's been disconnected from the internet for some reason.

Thanks