Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

proplusmsi

• Please log in to reply

Linn

Linn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
can anyone assist with whats gone down here : my word docs wont open up now without this file and wheni try to access them i get this message that its needed : i tried to download it and it brought me to here ??? confused pc operater:

Advertisements

jdm

jdm

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
You can download and install the file you need by clicking here (it's in zip format).

Next, reboot your machine and then launch Word. Are you still getting the error message?

Edited by jdm, 12 June 2005 - 07:16 AM.

abspark

abspark

• Pip
  • 1 posts
The link no longer works. Any chance you know of any others?

[quote name='jdm' date='Jun 12 2005, 08:13 AM' post='171897']
You can download and install the file you need by clicking here (it's in zip format).

Next, reboot your machine and then launch Word. Are you still getting the error message?
[/quot

rntwt

rntwt

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi and help, the click here button doesn't work. could you please do it again. Thank you, rntwt.