Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for Automated Generator?

• Please log in to reply

K9238965

K9238965

• Pip
  • 1 posts

This is probably a long shot and I'm not sure how to ask this. But does anyone know of any programs that will automatically go through other programs for you? My scenario is this:

I have employees that need to complete training and I was hoping I could find a generated program or site that would complete the training for them? Each training module has videos and slides that needs to be completed so I was looking for a program that would pretty much complete them for the employee.

I am looking for a program like this because there are hours worth of videos that would need to be watched and completed by the employees.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

kind of defeats the purpose of training doesn't it? depending on what the training is for (like, if this were a hospital for example), what you're looking to do could actually be illegal. at the very least it would be against some form of policy. this is akin to falsifying records.