Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

I`m lost - looking for Minority Style Mouse Replacement Gadget

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

*minority report style it should have said in the title


Dear friends,


I have an injury on my hand and therfore thought about replacing my mouse with ..well..something.

It is 2015 by now (already) and I thought maybe there are some minority-report-like gadgets on the market already.

I was looking for something like a "mouse glove"?


The research on google was rather frustrating (and pretty strange as well) or else I would not have ended up registering here.


The ONLY product I found was this one:




It was first released in 2010 it seems but I can´t find any site where it is not "Out of stock" and all sites affiliated with the "Mouse glove" seemed to have anished or linking to random stuff.


Now my obvious question is:


Does any of you clever minds to know of a product like this one which is already on the market? or any other extraordinary mouse replacement?


thanks in advance for helping me out




best !


Edited by ElGrandeCharles, 01 March 2015 - 06:42 PM.

  • 0




    Je suis Napoléon!

  • Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

an air mouse (ion isn't the only manufacturer https://www.google.c...scrl=1&tbm=shop) is probably the closest readily available item. but, they're....buggy. at least every one I've tried. they take some effort to figure out.


depending on the type of hand injury you might look in to a track ball, or a touch pad. they make a lot of different ergonomic mice that are held in a vertical arrangement instead of horizontal that are a lot more comfortable with different hand positions

  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP