Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Laptop Broken

• Please log in to reply

teemstrohs

teemstrohs

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello-
I have a Dell Latitude Laptop. Either I dropped something on it or I dropped my bag with the computer in it, not really sure which. The visible signs from this are the escape key popped off, I can't figure out how to get it back on. Also the front left corner of the case popped open, I unscrewed the corner and got it back together, not perfect, but much better. The big problem is when I start the computer the screen is extremely dark. I can faintly read it and I logged in and it seemed to start up ok its just that I can hardly see anything. Does anyone know what broke or is loose and how I go about fixing this. Do I need to take it somewhere and have this done? Any help would be great. thanks

Tim

Advertisements