Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do i get two different screens when using my graphics tablet?

• Please log in to reply

Bodyman91774

Bodyman91774

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have a Bosto Kingtee 24m and when I connect it to my laptop i cant get them to display two different screens. when i have a regular monitor connected to my laptop I can get each screen to display different information. How can i get my laptop screen to display something different from my graphics tablet? Thanks all help will be appreciated. 

Advertisements

terry1966

terry1966

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

never having owned or used such a device as far as i'm aware you can't use it like a monitor.

the display signal only goes one way from the tablet to the pc/laptop and not the other way, because it is an input device like a mouse or keyboard and not made to receive any display signals sent from the laptop.

to display anything different the display signal would need to travel from the pc/laptop to the tablet like it does when a monitor is connected.

so a monitor is made to only receive display signals and why you can use a 2nd monitor to display a separate picture sent from the pc/laptop along with the picture it sends to it's usual display.

hope that makes sense. :D

:popcorn: