Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

2 dead network cards

• Please log in to reply

babytazz

babytazz

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
i am having trouble with my network cards. I had a Realtek network card installed on my computer and through weeks of hairpulling found out that it was broken. i could see that it was sending, but not recieving. so i installed a new network card and it worked superbly for about 12 hours. on the 12th hour something unexpected happened and my computer was telling me i dont have enough resources to run this card. So after hours of uninstalling, reinstalling, i have fixed the resource problem. Now i am back to square one. Card is sending, but not recieving. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON? HELP HELP HELP!!!

Advertisements

babytazz

babytazz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
i suppose nobody's ever had this problem eh? any advice guys? should i buy another card or computer?