Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cable nightmare by beginner lol

• Please log in to reply

Michelle l h

Michelle l h

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi I hope you can help as it is driving me insane. I'm looking to buy a cable that on one side is hdmi and the other side is a 3.0usb but I'm looking for the usb side to be the full micro USB connection. I mean the type that's used in most hard drives today. It has the micro USB then an indent and then the rest of the connection. As you can see I don't know the name of that cable. From Google I see it's called micro b/micro bm. But I still can't find the proper name so I can buy one on eBay. No matter what variations I type in to find the cable I don't seem to be getting it right. Please help even to let me know if this cable exists.

Advertisements

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
Is this the type you are looking for?
https://www.conrad.n...an-1284617.html

Fusionbomb

Fusionbomb

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Just a heads up... that's a USB 2.0 on that cable Metallica posted.  I don't know if you will be able to find a USB 3.0 cable, like that.  I would think a 2.0 would still work for whatever you need it for, though.  :yeah: