Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Cable nightmare by beginner lol

  • Please log in to reply

Michelle l h

Michelle l h

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi I hope you can help as it is driving me insane. I'm looking to buy a cable that on one side is hdmi and the other side is a 3.0usb but I'm looking for the usb side to be the full micro USB connection. I mean the type that's used in most hard drives today. It has the micro USB then an indent and then the rest of the connection. As you can see I don't know the name of that cable. From Google I see it's called micro b/micro bm. But I still can't find the proper name so I can buy one on eBay. No matter what variations I type in to find the cable I don't seem to be getting it right. Please help even to let me know if this cable exists.
  • 0




    Spyware Veteran

  • GeekU Moderator
  • 32,368 posts
Is this the type you are looking for?
  • 0




  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Just a heads up... that's a USB 2.0 on that cable Metallica posted.  I don't know if you will be able to find a USB 3.0 cable, like that.  I would think a 2.0 would still work for whatever you need it for, though.  :yeah:

  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP