OK, please do the following.
Step#1 - Determine if issue is a Service or Startup Program
1. Hit CTRL-ALT-DEL on your keyboard.
2. Click Task Manager
3. Click the fourth tab which is the Startup tab.
4. Click on the Status column so all the items sort by this column. Make note of all the ones that say Enabled. Make a screen shot or write them down on paper, etc.
5. Then Right-Click on each item that says enabled and select Disable.
6. Right-click your Start button and click on Run.
7. Type msconfig in the Open box and click OK.
8. Click the second tab which is the Boot tab.
9. Unclick the Safe boot checkbox. Click OK.
10. You will be prompted to Restart your machine. Click the Restart button.
Let me know if the issue comes back.