Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RealPlayerCloud [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Alright, then can you give me a screenshot showing there these folders are located, where do you see them? So I can know exactly what you're talking about.

mq1pzD6.pngHow to take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool
Follow the instructions below to take a screenshot using Windows' Snipping Tool:
  • Press on the Win Key + R to open the Run box;
  • Enter SnippingTool and press on Enter;
  • The Snipping Tool will open, asking you to choose the area to take in the screenshot;
  • Left click on the area where you want to start the screenshot, keep it, and drag the cursor across the screen;
  • Once done, release the left button to take the screenshot;
  • In the editing window, click on the File menu then Save As;
  • Save the screenshot in a folder that you can access easily;
  • Attaching the screenshot in your reply
    • Go in your thread and click on the Reply to this topic button in the top-right corner;
      85hPFGu.png
    • Below the text box you'll have the option to Attach files. Click on the Choose Files... button, navigate to your screenshot and select it;
      LKVBzF7.png
    • Once done, add a comment to your reply and post it;

Advertisements

krisky

krisky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

OH, thank god i found you.  I can only go where "they" allow me and they give me a hard time when writing about them.  The mouse just scrolls over and over and over so i can not type.  I will accept any thing you want to do. It seems to want to read what i am going to say but then will either let me continue or close it out.  I have no control and it can read what i write.  

Edited by krisky, 19 May 2015 - 10:34 AM.

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
Alright krisky it's good, I'm still there :) Can you follow the instructions I posted in the post below please?

http://www.geekstogo...-2#entry2497181

krisky

krisky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I finally found you which is not easy when you are block by whatever on my computer.  They are moving files in and out every day all day.  Please help

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
kirky, can you follow the instructions in the post below please?

http://www.geekstogo...-2#entry2497181

krisky

krisky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

You mentioned taking the hidden files out one by one since they can not be seen so nothing else will remove them.  If we found my files somewhere, they would be no good as they would be infected..  I would guess that is all that can be done as nothing will work with them in the computer.  As long as cloud is on here, i can not use for any thing except a letter here and there.  Also, it would not let me take the screen shot as you wanted them.  If i do that or try to copy a picture of the cloud folders they will not release the page from the mouse.  Most things are also in a format i never saw before and a few other on the Internet did want my files but i gave up on that as they could be spread any where around the world now and also  have said that also. they would be contaminated. The best i can hope for is just getting this of of here.

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts
I can make you uninstall the hidden RealPlayer programs installed, however I'm just scared that uninstalling them will cause these folders to dissapear and I don't want that to happen before you have them backed up just in case. Are you able to take a picture with a smartphone, camera, then upload it on Imgur.com and post the link here? Or transfer it in your computer and attach it in your next reply?

krisky

krisky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Sorry, i was away.  I did try the screen shot a number of time but they block it.  They will not let me copy & paste any thing of theirs.

krisky

krisky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

The other night my friend and i were talk about getting someone to remote assistance.  These invisible creature removed all 7 copies i had of that. This was written in e-mail.  Immediately there was a normal folder "walking" across the screen and went inside another folder.  I was allow to open that and it was titled windows 7 remote assistance.  A second later another folder came bu and did the same thing.  I opened that and it said LOGS. This is insane. I just tried to copy the file named remote assistance logs but no way will it let me.  They put that in the documents library.

I do not have a cell phones and i am fairly sure it would be blocked.  I have been trying to copy them for week now.  I think from what i found in trying to move them or get a copy, the hidden files are going to have to be removed.  It appears i do have Real Player removed but they well may be hidden filed.  Cloud does not show up in an place as existing except when it comes in the C.Drive and sit there.  It is listed under msconfig and i have it shut up but i don't think that is stopping it.

krisky

krisky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Cloud is no longer under there but real player is back.  They really come and go as they want.

OK, under SERVICES on msconfig, Real Player Cloud Services just pop in there.  I can not copy or get a picture of it.I did have a few snapshot cameras on here and HP has one built in but they removed them  I don't remember if i sent this the other night but this is what i found in the reap player link.  When i opened the link there was a page with "accounts: at the top.  I immediately copied this and it was the only thing in there.  This is why i feel FB is involved.  The left hand side had to be gotten from FB and that was at the same time FB was telling me to open a new account in another country.  I had no idea what they meant.  As you can see her they moved me to Andorras.  I also do not have Chrome on my computer but later that night i saw their name a number of times on here.

1. Facebook 
    Connect with Facebook
  2. First name 
  3. Last name 
  4. Email: [email protected]
  5. Password: 
  6. Language:                       EnglishFrançaisDeutschEspañolItaliano日本語한국어Português (Brasil)中文(台灣)
  7. Country:                       AndorraUnited Arab EmiratesAfghanistanAntigua and BarbudaAnguillaAlbaniaArmeniaNetherlands AntillesAngolaAntarcticaArgentinaAmerican SamoaAustriaAustraliaArubaÅland IslandsAzerbaijanBosnia and HerzegovinaBarbadosBangladeshBelgiumBurkina FasoBulgariaBahrainBurundiBeninBermudaBrunei DarussalamBoliviaBrazilBahamasBhutanBouvet IslandBotswanaBelarusBelizeCanadaCocos (Keeling) IslandsCongo, The Democratic Republic of TheCentral African RepublicCongoSwitzerlandCote D'ivoireCook IslandsChileCameroonChinaColombiaCosta RicaCape VerdeChristmas IslandCyprusCzech RepublicGermanyDjiboutiDenmarkDominicaDominican RepublicAlgeriaEcuadorEstoniaEgyptWestern SaharaEritreaSpainEthiopiaFinlandFijiFalkland Islands (Malvinas)Micronesia, Federated States ofFaroe IslandsFranceGabonUnited KingdomGrenadaGeorgiaFrench GuianaGuernseyGhanaGibraltarGreenlandGambiaGuineaGuadeloupeEquatorial GuineaGreeceGuatemalaGuamGuinea-bissauGuyanaHong KongHeard Island and Mcdonald IslandsHondurasCroatiaHaitiHungaryIndonesiaIrelandIsraelIsle of ManIndiaBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryIraqIcelandItalyJerseyJamaicaJordanJapanKenyaKyrgyzstanCambodiaKiribatiComorosSaint Kitts and NevisKorea, Republic ofKuwaitCayman IslandsKazakhstanLao People's Democratic RepublicLebanonSaint LuciaLiechtensteinSri LankaLiberiaLesothoLithuaniaLuxembourgLatviaLibyaMoroccoMonacoMoldova, Republic ofMontenegroMadagascarMarshall IslandsMacedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic ofMaliMyanmarMongoliaMacaoNorthern Mariana IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMontserratMaltaMauritiusMaldivesMalawiMexicoMalaysiaMozambiqueNamibiaNew CaledoniaNigerNorfolk IslandNigeriaNicaraguaNetherlandsNorwayNepalNauruNiueNew ZealandOmanPanamaPeruFrench PolynesiaPapua New GuineaPhilippinesPakistanPolandSaint Pierre and MiquelonPitcairnPuerto RicoPalestinian Territory, OccupiedPortugalPalauParaguayQatarReunionRomaniaSerbiaRussian FederationRwandaSaudi ArabiaSolomon IslandsSeychellesSwedenSingaporeSaint HelenaSloveniaSvalbard and Jan MayenSlovakiaSierra LeoneSan MarinoSenegalSomaliaSurinameSao Tome and PrincipeEl SalvadorSwazilandTurks and Caicos IslandsChadFrench Southern TerritoriesTogoThailandTajikistanTokelauTimor-lesteTurkmenistanTunisiaTongaTurkeyTrinidad and TobagoTuvaluTaiwan, Province of ChinaTanzania, United Republic ofUkraineUgandaUnited States Minor Outlying IslandsUnited StatesUruguayUzbekistanHoly See (Vatican City State)Saint Vincent and The GrenadinesVenezuelaVirgin Islands, BritishVirgin Islands, U.S.Viet NamVanuatuWallis and FutunaSamoaYemenMayotteSouth AfricaZambiaZimbabwePanama CanalTimorZaire

Social Networks and ContactsDisconnect All
        ext_icon_FB.jpg
Facebook
Link account   ext_icon_GG.jpg
Gmail
Link account   ext_icon_MS.jpg
Outlook
Link account   ext_icon_YH.jpg
Yahoo
Link account   ext_icon_TT.jpg
Twitter
Link account  
Notification
Product Updates

RealPlayer Cloud Newsletter

Special Offers

Devices
Device Last Accessed Logout Windows Desktop, Chrome 04 / 12 / 2015 Logout PC-PATRICK 04 / 09 / 2015 Logout

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

first, that has nothing to do with facebook. those are just showing you options that could allow you to connect to whatever that is with facebook or twitter or whatever. but all of those items show that the account is not connected.

second, this is becoming somewhat frustrating. either you're unwilling, or you are legitimately not able to follow our instructions which makes it almost impossible to effectively help you.

we can't do anything without seeing something about your system and the only way we can see what you're seeing is for you to do the screen shot. so, we're going to attempt to get that information from you one more time

COMPLETELY disconnect the computer from the internet, unplug network cables from the computer, disconnect your wifi if its wireless...whatever you have to do to get disconnected from the internet. then follow aura's instructions on how to create the screen shot. then you can reconnect to upload the screenshot.

if you can't accomplish this task, or if "they won't let you" then there is literally nothing we can do for you. you will HAVE to get the computer taken to a shop, or see if there is a shop near by that does housecalls.

krisky

krisky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I am trying. This can delete, block, whatever. It if try to copy or take a photo I can not get the mouse to release the page to sent it. Why would I not do what you are telling me when I want the computer. I have never seen anything like this. If you know of a way to delete I will try it. If I disconnect every thing now how will I be in touch with aura's to see what to do next. I have no idea why you think I am not trying. I am telling you exactly what is happening. If it possible to remove the hidden files by hand as was mentioned earlier.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

Hi, krisky,

We only want you to disconnect from the internet long enough to take the screen shot. If you are being remotely controlled by someone, they won't be able to access your computer while you're disconnected. You should be able to take the screen shot as described above, save it, then reconnect and post it. We really need to see what your desktop looks like in order to help. We do believe you are trying, we're trying to help you out.

sari

krisky

krisky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I have been sitting here trying the snapshot over and over. I do all you said, then go to left corner and it highlights everything in blue and that is it. No way will it release the page from the mouse. I am not holding it on. When I release my finger I should be able to copy cut and move it. I can't, it is still attached. I can drag it across the entire scree and I can not do any thing with it. Once it left a little dot and when I moved the mouse it was like a pen and just left a long line where every I went. I never had any thing like this before so of course I don't know what to do.

krisky

krisky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
This is insane. I got the snap shot, put it in a folder on the desktop, When I connected to the internet, everything in their is gone. It is just like my other ones they just say empty. Meanwhile cloud is adding all these to there list. I also drug some folder to the desktop top from the same folder. Once I connected to the internet, I am told I do not have permission to go in to them.