Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google Chrome problems

• Please log in to reply

RezTor

RezTor

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Hello all the experts and nice people on this lovely forum!

I have had some problems with my Chrome it happened yesterday. My Chrome is lagging really badly and I have no problems with any other web browser that I have tried with (Mozilla Firefox - Internet Explorer) but it's a strange thing and sometime the websites wont load at all and it will just show up that error message that the site were not found, not sure if this is what its saying but it works after I reopen Google Chrome again and then I can enter the website and when I type a message on a forum then everything just start to lag and it will take Chrome a few seconds to add the characters I have already typed a few seconds ago and this wont stop until I reopen Google Chrome.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Hello Phifen,

Unnecessary plugins, extensions, and even browsing data can slow your browser down to a crawl, or make it crash. Here’s how to fix it.

http://www.howtogeek.com/119191/browser-slow-how-to-make-google-chrome-fast-again/