Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

There appears to be an error with the database.

Error Returned

• Please log in to reply

Ricky_22

Ricky_22

• PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Can any of you guys help me with this problem? it's my favourite fanforum and it suddenly went off just a few days ago - firstly with a 'cloud flare' problem and now all I get is the following message ....

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /dev/shm/forums_ram/ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php on line 131

There appears to be an error with the database.

Error Returned
mySQL error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query mySQL error code: 2013 Date: Sunday 17th of May 2015 09:35:29 PM
We apologise for any inconvenience

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /dev/shm/forums_ram/sources/classes/class_email.php on line 555

I'd greatly appreciate any help you can give, and an explanation as to why this should happen - I only get this problem with this particular site "idolforums.com"

of which I have been a member for over 10 years - please please help...

Thanks

Ricky

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts

I get the same thing. It's a problem on their server, nothing you can do about it.

Ricky_22

Ricky_22

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

I get the same thing. It's a problem on their server, nothing you can do about it.

Thank you so much for that info, greatly appreciated ..... I just hope they fix it soon

Ricky